ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying HSMP VISA through Y-Axis

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mailmahesh.g
Newly Registered

Applying HSMP VISA through Y-Axis

Post by mailmahesh.g » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Hi All,

I have 4 years of experience software quality assurance testing. I am planning to apply HSMP visa. Yesterday i consulted Y-Axis to know about HSMP visa.

[Y-Axis] Bangalore
They are charging Rs 50000/HSMP to process HSMP visa.
They want 2-4 months of time.

I don't have much idea about Y-Axis. Could any body please tell me which consultancy is better to get it done?

Cheers,
Mahesh

griffin
Newly Registered

Re: Applying HSMP VISA through Y-Axis

Post by griffin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:33 am

Y-axis take too long to process the application(as you said, 2 - 4 months overall), considering the huge fee they charge(INR 50000,EXCLUDING approval fee and EC fee). Their response time is slow, documentation sometimes erratic. They just guide us to fill the application, and dont followup with Homeoffice/british embassy regarding the status.
I read a thread in this forum that they are not OISC registered,so you can't file complaints about them to UK immigration authority.
The only positive(?) thing is that they will refund 10% to 40% of your fee in case your application doesn't make it. Most of the time their help regarding documentation is acceptable,especially when your case is not straight forward.
If you are prepared to wait long enough, and if you don't mind shelling out the fee, you might find them somewhat useful ,though irritatingly slow at times.

Can anybody please post a list of popular,professional consultants ,preferably OISC registered, based or having branches in India?
mailmahesh.g wrote:Hi All,

I have 4 years of experience software quality assurance testing. I am planning to apply HSMP visa. Yesterday i consulted Y-Axis to know about HSMP visa.

[Y-Axis] Bangalore

I don't have much idea about Y-Axis. Could any body please tell me which consultancy is better to get it done?

Cheers,
Mahesh

Anthopogon

Post by Anthopogon » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:50 am

Mahesh
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pktamil2007

Read, read and read

Post by pktamil2007 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi,

I would advise you to read and re-read the caseworkers guidance first. Then later on spend few hours everyday to read through the experiences people have shared in this forum.

After that analyze your case. If it seems pretty straightforward, you can apply by yourself there by saving time and money and avoiding any other hassles.

However, if you decide to go with a consultant, please do ensure that they are OISC registered members. So, instead of jumping to a consultant, you can do some research on your own and later decide.

newone79
Newly Registered

What is caseworkers guidance and where it could be found ?

Post by newone79 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi,

Kindly provide the link to the case workers document.

I have been trying to find it out from the site http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/, but couldn't locate that specific document.

I don't know whether you have been mentioning the HSMP Guidance document as case workers guidance, which can be found in the following link :

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/6353/1 ... ?version=1

Please clarify me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Saravana

itsme
Member of Standing

Re: Applying HSMP VISA through Y-Axis

Post by itsme » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:33 pm

mailmahesh.g wrote:Hi All,

[Y-Axis] Bangalore

Cheers,
Mahesh
Mahesh you are in right forum, and I 100% guarantee if you browse through this forum thoroughly - You can compete with Y-Axis.... but if you are hard pressed for time pay for them and test your luck.. FYI - They just organize your application nothing else.
Browse/Analyse/Query -> Various threads and fire your Questions if any...... there are lots of esteemed Members who can answer them.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---