ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Driving offence and other queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nvsc

ILR - Driving offence and other queries

Post by Nvsc » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi
Can any one please give me some information about driving offence how long is the spent time to apply for ILR. Because I sm going to apply ILR in 2016 March and I have got an driving offence which has CU30. I have got 6 points on my licence and I attend the court on 1-8-2013 and I have paid £100 fine. And I am going to apply for ILR in 2016 will that be any problem. Because I have read some where like driving offence rules been changed from Dec 2012 it's only 2 years to wait to get ILR after your conviction.

Thanks
Kishore

montysingh

Re: Driving offence spent time to apply ILR

Post by montysingh » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:17 pm

hello mate

you are absolutely fine as the conviction will finish in 1.08.2015, so you can apply for ILR in 2016

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:25 am

HI monty

Thanks for your information have you faced the same problem because i am little bit scared of this is a FPN given by court which I have attended in 2013. And also lots of people told me FPN's are not convictions? THey don't calculate in ILR is that right?

thanks

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Nvsc wrote:HI monty

Thanks for your information have you faced the same problem because i am little bit scared of this is a FPN given by court which I have attended in 2013. And also lots of people told me FPN's are not convictions? THey don't calculate in ILR is that right?

thanks
]]

yes mate

i also had a conviction and hence i have to wait for 24 months before it was lapsed. as your FPN/conviction was in 2013 you are absolutely fine now.

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Thanks Monty

Sorry again I have a final question when we apply for ILR do we need to submit the degree certificate again because I have lost my certificate as far as I know we already submitted it on extension is it???

Thanks
Kishore

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Nvsc wrote:Thanks Monty

Sorry again I have a final question when we apply for ILR do we need to submit the degree certificate again because I have lost my certificate as far as I know we already submitted it on extension is it???

Thanks
Kishore
hello mate

Yes you will need the to send the degree certificate again to prove your English language requirement and not to claim points for your degree. so if you have lost it then either get a duplicate or give a trinity english language b1 test cost £150 now and only takes 10 minutes

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:40 am

Thanks Monty

that helps me a lot thanks you very much :)

Nvsc

Cotinue absences for ilr

Post by Nvsc » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi

can any one please help me i am on Tier 1 general visa i am applying for ILR next year i have small question do we need to provide the absences list for ILR visa because i was in abroad for 2 months in 2011 and 2 months in 2013 not work related, i went for holiday, so, can any one please tell me do we need to mention in ILR application

thanks
kishore

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Nvsc

Cotinue absences for ilr

Post by Nvsc » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 am

HI sushdmehta

i read the link when you gave me is that mean we dont need to provide any employers letter for the absences ( means they are private holidays ) can you please explain me clearly please

thanks
kishore

LondonerIndian
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Driving offence and other queries

Post by LondonerIndian » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Nvsc wrote:HI sushdmehta

i read the link when you gave me is that mean we dont need to provide any employers letter for the absences ( means they are private holidays ) can you please explain me clearly please

thanks
kishore
If your total absence in any single year for the past 5 qualifying years from your date of ILR application is less than 180 days you just have to mention them in the SET(O) form and detail them in the covering letter. You don't need a letter from your employer.

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi Thanks

in my case i spent outside uk only 160 days in the span of 5 years, i need to writs a covering letter to ukba ?

thanks
kishore

Nvsc

ILR P60 forms

Post by Nvsc » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:41 pm

HI

I am going to apply for ILR next year right now i am earging £35000 but last two years i did not earn not more than £19000 per annum
now my doubt is do i need to provide the p60s for last 5 years of my earnings for my ILR application becuase of the above reason i am bit scared now
can any one please help me with this please

thank you
kishore

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:01 pm

It doesn't matter, even if your salary was less than required in between during the 5 years. As long as you qualified for extension, and your taxes are in order, and you qualify for settlement under the prescribed requirements there is nothing to be scared of.

Nvsc

P60 forms

Post by Nvsc » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:47 pm

hi

thank you and the problem is i dont have some of p60s i just want to know is it compulsory to provide P60s and some of my friends they didnot provide any P60 but they got the ILR

can any one suggest me please.

thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:16 pm

WIth Home Office now able to access applicant's tax information quite readily, I suspect they have access to HMRC systems / information - unlike how it used to be some years ago.

So the need for an applicant to carry / show all the P60s these seems unnecessary.

IMHO ...

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:51 pm

HI susdmehta

thanks you very much for your advice

thanks
kishore

Nvsc

Re: ILR - some doubts

Post by Nvsc » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi,

i have a small problem with the company which i had before i worked for some cunsulting companies for my two extensions but now they are dissolved now they are genuine ltd companies but now they are no more they are closed now is there any problem for ilr for regarding those but i have the payslips of those companies and a contract letter for one company.

can any one please help me with this please.

thanks
kishore

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Don't imagine problems!

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:40 am

Hi sushdmehta

Sorry I did not understand can you please explain me please

Thanks
Kishore

Nvsc

Re: ILR - Tax issues questions

Post by Nvsc » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi Dear all,

i have ILR this year march 2016, every thing is OK but, i have some doubts in my mind can any one clarify me please.

i am on Tier 1 general visa my first visa approved on 2011 for that i showed 3 compnay's payslips which i worked as a contractor, and extension was granted on 2013 for that i showed two companies on is contracting and another one is permanent jobs.

Now the issue is when i asked the hmrc a 5 year work history it does not show any of my contracting job companies in it. but i have received the payslips and money is credited in to my bank account.
i have a contract letters for two companies and payslips. and i dont have any letters for the remaining two companies but i have the payslips for those two companies aswell.

when i tried to contact them i found out those companies are dissolved. i dont know whether they paid tax to Hmrc or not ?
if i apply for ILR is there any problem with these ?
can any one suggest me please.