ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

d96
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by d96 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 am

Hi everyone
I need some help I already apply my visa on 10year basis my application still on hold due to toeic which I used in 2012

Now my family visas going to be expired in September 2015
I have four dependant my family living with me last eight years
Now which visa I have to applying for them
Is they are qualifing for human rights or any other categories
Many thanks prompt reply

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:20 am

hammad14 wrote:
K4 wrote:hi everyone

received an email from UKVI to attend an interview on 2 september had TOEIC history I know its cuz of TOEIC anyone else got called for interview due to TOEIC?
Hi K4,
Bro I applied on 13th june 2014 still no call from the home office, i hope you get your decision soon after your interview, where have you been called to ? sheffield or liverpool?

thanks
hi hammad14

they called me at bradford applied 29 august

K4

Post by K4 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:22 am

ILR10Year wrote:

received an email from UKVI to attend an interview on 2 september had TOEIC history I know its cuz of TOEIC anyone else got called for interview due to TOEIC?
Dear K4
If possible, Can you please PASTE UKVI Email message received here, after hiding your personal details ofcourse!
Thanks
hi ILR10Years

its just an standard email ask me to bring my NI with me

silentwhisper
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

got ilr today SET(LR)

Post by silentwhisper » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:37 pm

hi everyone,

just share, I got my ilr today at Croydon through SET(LR).

my case was straight forward student+psw+tier 1 general.

No gaps, appeals and no question was asked.it took 40 mins to get the decision.

only thing I did was that not following this forum for the last 2 days. :)

good luck for everyone.

goodmann

Re: got ilr today SET(LR)

Post by goodmann » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Great news around this time, congratulations!
Pls give details. How about tax issues on previous extensions; was it mentioned at all?
silentwhisper wrote:hi everyone,

good luck for everyone.
We Live by God's Grace

silentwhisper
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by silentwhisper » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:56 pm

thanks @goodman..keep in mind only give what is requirement and what provide.
1.liuk
2.degree and transcript
3.all pp + biometric and two photos with filled form.

nothing else. keep it simple. hope u got the answer.

goodmann wrote:Great news around this time, congratulations!
Pls give details. How about tax issues on previous extensions; was it mentioned at all?

good luck for everyone.

munna007

Post by munna007 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm

good luck for everyone.

Congratulations Silentwhisper, thanks for sharing your happy moments of success which is very encouraging as I am in the same boat and applying for SET (LR) for myself (STUDENT, IGS, PSW and Tier 1 General) and for my wife SET (LR) who remain my dependent for 10 years so she also will be completing 10 years

Could you please help and advise how to present my case and my wife and what documents are required to facilitate case worker to decide the case in our favour. Thanks

Quickreply

Post by Quickreply » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 pm

boonbin wrote:I have created the new topic specific for 10 years long residence SET (O) group member. This space provides sharing application under SET (O) timeline. Please all the waiting applicants provide your waiting timeline helps others as a guideline. Thank you very much for sharing.
For 10 years Long residency group should be SET ( LR)?

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Silentwhisper pls confirm which PEO you used, were you self employed when you extended in the past? rgds
silentwhisper wrote:thanks @goodman..keep in mind only give what is requirement and what provide.
1.liuk
2.degree and transcript
3.all pp + biometric and two photos with filled form.

nothing else. keep it simple. hope u got the answer.

goodmann wrote:Great news around this time, congratulations!

good luck for everyone.
We Live by God's Grace

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:15 pm

K4 wrote:
hammad14 wrote:

Hi K4,
Bro I applied on 13th june 2014 still no call from the home office, i hope you get your decision soon after your interview, where have you been called to ? sheffield or liverpool?

thanks
hi hammad14

they called me at bradford applied 29 august
Hi K4
wish you a very good luck for the interview, hope everything goes in your favour in sha allah, just share with us after attending the interview

thanks

MamaT
Newly Registered

Post by MamaT » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:00 pm

hello
I have tried to find the relevant place to post my question, this is the only place that seem to be communicating about the MN1 application.
I have an issue I seem to have been given 2 separate information. I just acquired ILR today through the 10 year long residency route.
I have a UK born child.
I have been told I can apply for Mn1 for my son but my query is the dependency visa that he has runs out on the 31.08.2015 is there a time limit of when I have to make an application, or I can apply even after his leave expires.
another query is I have been told that to apply for the MN1 the child has to have a valid visa because the application can take up to 6months, so that will render him stateless.
So am a bit confused that I have to pay £1500 for my son to get ILR and then pay again for MN1.
please help.

Donbuchy
Newly Registered

Post by Donbuchy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:08 pm

How can I input my data on skydrive spreadsheet.
Anyone?

saima79
Newly Registered

Post by saima79 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm

HI, Thanks a lot of all of you, who replied my question, I got my ILR today VIA 10 years route. I submit my below documents only.
1.All Passports
2.BRP
3.Life in UK certificate
4.UK Degree
5.2 Photos

Once again thanks to every body who helped me in this forum

LR2015

Post by LR2015 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:15 pm

saima79 wrote:HI, Thanks a lot of all of you, who replied my question, I got my ILR today VIA 10 years route. I submit my below documents only.
1.All Passports
2.BRP
3.Life in UK certificate
4.UK Degree
5.2 Photos

Congratulations :)

ks373
BANNED

Post by ks373 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 pm

LR2015 wrote:
saima79 wrote:HI, Thanks a lot of all of you, who replied my question, I got my ILR today VIA 10 years route. I submit my below documents only.
1.All Passports
2.BRP
3.Life in UK certificate
4.UK Degree
5.2 Photos

Hi Saima79 Congratulations,
I am going to apply my ILR on 10 year base next month could you please tell me did you apply your visa by post or premium ? and are u dependent or main applicant? and did they ask you any questions?

UKres

Post by UKres » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi Guys ,
By the grace of GOD I got my SET LR today , I was on student, psw, tier1 general.

The whole process took an hour , not even single question was asked.

Documents I submitted
Passport , BRP , LIUK , English qualification.
Employer letter ( it was optional but I did)

Advice to other keep it simple submit only required documents and if you don't have any break you will get it.

Let me know if you guy have any questions

Funny thing I have applied for SAR in feb but I never got it , I have already sent them 3-4 reminders and got 2 letter saying it's in queue and I have seen people on form they applied after me and got it and mine is still in queue never mind don't need it anymore.

Last but not least this from is really great source of information , members on this from are very nice , polite , helpful.

keep posting and helping others to make this form alive.

Good luck all who are due to apply or already applied.

Cheers

saima79
Newly Registered

Post by saima79 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:42 pm

ks373 wrote:
LR2015 wrote:
1.All Passports
2.BRP
3.Life in UK certificate
4.UK Degree
5.2 Photos

Hi Saima79 Congratulations,
I am going to apply my ILR on 10 year base next month could you please tell me did you apply your visa by post or premium ? and are u dependent or main applicant? and did they ask you any questions?

Hi, I went to the PEO, I am Main applicant not a dependent, no question was asked at all.

ILR10YEARBASIS

long residance

Post by ILR10YEARBASIS » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:23 am

my set lr approved. thanka everyone for useful information.
my timeline is as follows
application date: 06 june 2015. varied an existing application.

decision date: 18 August 2015.

recieved date: 20 August 2015.
I have a question. I paid full fee when I varied my application to set lr . my solicitor said I will get a refund but I didn't get any refund ? what am I supposed to do ?

munna007

Post by munna007 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 am

UKres wrote:Hi Guys ,
By the grace of GOD I got my SET LR today , I was on student, psw, tier1 general.

Documents I submitted

Advice to other keep it simple submit only required documents and if you don't have any break you will get it.

Funny thing I have applied for SAR in feb but I never got it , I have already sent them 3-4 reminders and got 2 letter saying it's in queue and I have seen people on form they applied after me and got it and mine is still in queue never mind don't need it anymore.

Last but not least this from is really great source of information , members on this from are very nice , polite , helpful.

Cheers
Thanks for sharing your good news as it is source of encouragement and support to see successful applications. Coukd you please share at which PEO you submitted your application and did you included any covering letter.
Moreover, have u given copies of each document as stated in set (LR) guideline. and it would be great if you share what is the procudure in PEO centre to submit your application. Thanks

UKres

Post by UKres » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 am

munna007 wrote:

Documents I submitted

Cheers
Thanks for sharing your good news as it is source of encouragement and support to see successful applications. Coukd you please share at which PEO you submitted your application and did you included any covering letter.
Moreover, have u given copies of each document as stated in set (LR) guideline. and it would be great if you share what is the procudure in PEO centre to submit your application. Thanks
Hi Dear,
I went to Belfast Peo ,yes i have given photocopies of all the submitted document.
My appointment was at 9 am , first they do security check it's same as airport security check.
After that alady called me to a counter and asked me give her all the documents and she took documents and issued me a
Token number.
Later they called for biomatrix , after 20-30 mins of bio again they called me to counter and gave me good news and handover the document and ask me to verify the details , also she asked me to complete the feedback from, it was optional but i did it.
Belfast PEO is very small and it was not busy i was alone there.

Thanks

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 am

1.All Passports
2.BRP
3.Life in UK certificate
4.UK Degree
5.2 Photos

Congratulations 'saima79', pls which peo did you attend, were you self employed in the past (extension)? just trying to figure out if the pressure on tax issue is easing. thanks
We Live by God's Grace

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:34 am

UKres wrote:
munna007 wrote:

Documents I submitted

Cheers
Hi Dear,
I went to Belfast Peo ,yes i have given photocopies of all the submitted document.
My appointment was at 9 am , first they do security check it's same as airport security check.
After that alady called me to a counter and asked me give her all the documents and she took documents and issued me a
Token number.
Later they called for biomatrix , after 20-30 mins of bio again they called me to counter and gave me good news and handover the document and ask me to verify the details , also she asked me to complete the feedback from, it was optional but i did it.
Belfast PEO is very small and it was not busy i was alone there.

Thanks
Congratulations 'ukres', pls which peo did you attend, were you self employed in the past (extension)? just trying to figure if the pressure on tax issue is easing. thanks
We Live by God's Grace

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 am

big congratulations to those who just got their ilr approved- i am happy for you.
pls i like to know which peo you attended and whether you had self-employed tax issue anxiety. i am wondering if some PEOs are less curious. were your tax matters in perfect order? did you have to do tax re-calculations?
so concerned bcos i've got a tax issue i'm sorting out.
We Live by God's Grace

HoneyB123
Newly Registered

Post by HoneyB123 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi All

I applied for ILR (SET LR) on 14/08/15 at POE in Cardiff. They could not make a decision on the day as my passport was at another office(from a previous application). I was told that it would take 3 days to get it sent over.

Has anyone else waited this long for a same day result?

Thanks

saima79
Newly Registered

Post by saima79 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:24 pm

HI can any body tell me where i need to put my query for my dependents, in which topic or shall i ask my questions here?