ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long is the overstay??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aniya

how long is the overstay??

Post by aniya » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:13 pm

hi everyone.
I have a question as usual...As i came in UK in 2003 and i was 16 then.
I stayed here till last year 2006 june,during this time, my visa status was like pending in the home office.

i have typed my entire story in here already in other post,so just ot make it short this time..
In june 2006, i left UK and went back to Hong Kong with my mom.

so basically they didnt have a record of me leaving UK.
I was in Ireland from july till mid September 2006. However i decided to be with my boyfriend who is UK resident. So i left Ireland(basically ran away without my mom's permission).

So the time i entered UK again in September,there was no immigration check at the airport.So I didnt have any stamp on my BNO passport stating that i entered UK from Ireland.

Now the question is...i got married to my husband in October 06.
and been living with him since.
now as i entered Uk again in September.,will the ECO or HO consider me being overstayed from September or after my 6 month visa period (as i have BNO passport that has 6months entry) which comes to March 07.

i hope i sounded clear enough..
please i would be glad to hear any advice.as i am just confused and worried that my Spouse visa application will be refused coz i overstayed as i read so many threads here mentioning that..

aniya

????

Post by aniya » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:30 pm

anybody that can help me out...can anybody suggest???