ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should mention Previous address!!!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

legend786

Should mention Previous address!!!!

Post by legend786 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a question as i am due to apply my naturalisation next month.
I lived at my mate's place for couple of weeks or so temporarily then i moved out, got my ilr on other address and i didn't mention my mate's address in ilr application at that time as i thought it wasn't my permanent address so no need to write down but i have checked my credit file recently, somehow it shows this address as well because i have ongoing issues with different creditors ccj etc. so they start sending letters on that address too.

what is the better way!!

Should i write down that address (Mate's address) as well or skip it as i did in previous application (ilr)?
If case worker finds out about it by making credit search then what outcome would be?
Do they keep the records of previous addresses from previous applications and do match them with current or future applications?

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Hyde

mavdi

Re: Should mention Previous address!!!!

Post by mavdi » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:33 pm

I guess the question you're asking is this:

Should I be honest and risk being found out that I've been dishonest or should I be dishonest and risk being found out that I've been dishonest twice.

I'd be honest.

legend786

Re: Should mention Previous address!!!!

Post by legend786 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 am

mavdi wrote:I guess the question you're asking is this:

Should I be honest and risk being found out that I've been dishonest or should I be dishonest and risk being found out that I've been dishonest twice.

I'd be honest.

Thanks a lot mavdi