ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW EEA(PR) 07/2015 form, Question about Section 2 & 11

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tapash

NEW EEA(PR) 07/2015 form, Question about Section 2 & 11

Post by tapash » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Just noticed new EEA(PR) 07/2015 form is available for download. I am bit confused if I should fill in SECTION 2 & 11 of this form!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

I am EEA citizen & partner is Non-EEA citizen, both are working for last 5 years without interruption. Our case is straightforward and NO complicated situations involved. In this new application form family members can be included (unlike the previous version, where I had to complete separate application for family member). We are applying in the same application form this time. As instructed, I had to complete section 5 twice, one for me & another for my partner. Are Section 2 & 11 relevant, in this case?

tapash

Re: NEW EEA(PR) 07/2015 form, Question about Section 2 & 11

Post by tapash » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 am

anyone Please?

Annebee

Post by Annebee » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 am

tapash wrote:Just noticed new EEA(PR) 07/2015 form is available for download. I am bit confused if I should fill in SECTION 2 & 11 of this form!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

I am EEA citizen & partner is Non-EEA citizen, both are working for last 5 years without interruption. Our case is straightforward and NO complicated situations involved. In this new application form family members can be included (unlike the previous version, where I had to complete separate application for family member). We are applying in the same application form this time. As instructed, I had to complete section 5 twice, one for me & another for my partner. Are Section 2 & 11 relevant, in this case?

If you are applying as an EEA National and then including your non eea on section 1 of the form. Sections 2&11 doesn't need filing in . That should be complete if main applicant is the non eea. remember to mention you have included family member(s) on your cover letter as well

tapash

Post by tapash » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:30 am

Annebee wrote:
tapash wrote:Just noticed new EEA(PR) 07/2015 form is available for download. I am bit confused if I should fill in SECTION 2 & 11 of this form!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

If you are applying as an EEA National and then including your non eea on section 1 of the form. Sections 2&11 doesn't need filing in . That should be complete if main applicant is the non eea. remember to mention you have included family member(s) on your cover letter as well
Thanks Annebee!!! Makes sense. Just wondered, There was nowhere mentioned a cover letter needs to be provided in the application. Is that something important? What needs to be included in the cover letter?

tapash

Post by tapash » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:41 am

Also in another note, on PAGE 24 of the application form it says this ...
Family members and extended family members
3.2 If you are (or anyone applying with you is) applying on the basis that you/they are (or have been) a family member or extended family member during the qualifying period, tick the relevant box(es) below and complete the relevant section(s) as directed.
I am or have been the spouse, civil partner, or unmarried or same-sex partner of the sponsor. Complete section 11.
Is that mean if anyone is applying with EEA member should also fill in SECTION 11?

saramarcs
Newly Registered

Post by saramarcs » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:31 am

Hi Tapash, I was looking for some answer and ended up here in your post. I am in the exactly same situation as you. Have already sent your application? Did you fill up section 2 and 11, and the related questions to this section? If you can give some advice would be great. Hope you are having quick reply from HO. Thanks.