ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

-- edited --

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jovialguy
Newly Registered

-- edited --

Post by jovialguy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:04 pm

-- edited --
Last edited by jovialguy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:16 pm

Looks to me as though they may well have made a mistake, in which case ask for a review.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:42 am

-- edited --
Last edited by jovialguy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:57 pm

-- edited --

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:33 am

Hey,
Case wrokers do make mistakes..and this is very often...I am from Pak as well and my ITR and salary slips do corroborate with each other but the case worker cant see that..and refused my case..I also talked to her on telephone but she said that go for a review..if u disagree with me..
nyways..i have already put my review request...is with the case worker now..i asked yesterday..lets c wht happen this time..my advice to u is go for a review immediately stating that ur part time salary were not considered...and try to get to your previous case worker in contact..name u can find on you refusal letter...call HO..and try that as well..
Asim

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 pm

-- edited --

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:36 am

Hey,
Actually I fax HO for a pick up arrangements through courier and when my decision was done, I recieved an email from my case worker which has her ext number. I then called HO official number which 00441142074074...as soon as a CSR pik up the phone..i asked her to connect me to ext XXXX and said the name of my case worker..she said y u wanted to talk to her..i said that its regarding my HSMP application and reference number XXXXXX.....then i was put on hold for abt 20 secs and then my case worker was online..I dont know whether i was lucky enough to get hold of my case worker..and talked to her..but i hav read on this forum that some one else also talked to his case worker.
jus giv it a try....
Asim

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:41 am

-- edited --
Last edited by jovialguy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:26 am

jovialguy wrote:Senior members please tell me legal wording of appeal in case, where they did not consider my part-time employer earnings although i attached the evidences with initial application. I have sent all docs for second part-time employer with my application. I mentioned that employer details in my cover letter not application form. As the application forms only required consolidated salary and information.

i called the HO but they did not allow me talk to case worker. However they told me that they have no record of my second employer in software database, so if i have sent them my documents, i should appeal.

Please let me know, did they return your cover letter in packet ? they kept my cover letter with them and did not return. I have presented my case in cover letter that i am working with two employers.
You already asked this in a different thread. Do not double up the same question.