ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit for germany

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Santyroger
Newly Registered

Work permit for germany

Post by Santyroger » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi all,

I am an Indian student doing my PG in a UK university [London] under tier 4 visa. Before that I did my Bachelors in Engineering and MBA degree in India. Along with that I got more than 4 years of IT experience in India.

Now I am getting lots of job opportunities from German IT companies for my previous experience and I am interested in taking one among them. BTW my uk students visa is going to get expired in 5 months.

But while coming to Germany visa and work permits rules, I am quite blank.

My questions are:
*I am an Indian currently staying in UK, can I apply for EU Blue Card in UK to work at Germany?
*Is a min salary job offer and a required university degree enough to apply for the work visa? or any other requirement like certificate of sponsorship from employer is required as in UK?
*If I want to take a contracting job, what visa and how should I have to apply?
*How long it will usually take for processing work visa by Germany border agency?

Other silly questions :lol:
*Which German city has highest Indian especially Tamil population?
*What are the other things to keep up in mind before planning to move to Germany eg.,. language,transport,food

Thanks in advance.

mgb

Re: Work permit for germany

Post by mgb » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 pm

AlexandraM
Newly Registered

Re: Work permit for germany

Post by AlexandraM » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi, I' ll try to answer your questions:

1) For the entry requirements for Germany view here: http://www.immigration-2-germany.com/en ... uirements/
You need a visa before entering Germany!

2) Yes, a minimum of salary is necessary for the Residence title: EU blue card, see here: http://www.immigration-2-germany.com/re ... duate.html

3) View link above to get an overview for the necessary visa.

4) I guess: 2 to 3 months

5) Berlin