ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i get a visa in uk , if i have a my uncle

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nithin01
Newly Registered

Re: Can i get a visa in uk , if i have a my uncle

Post by nithin01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 pm

vinny wrote:There may be a possible exception (20.2.6) if grandfather was working in the Crown service at the time of father's birth.
does working under britannic majesty's ministry of defense is a crown service ?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:26 pm

nithin01 wrote:does working under britannic majesty's ministry of defense is a crown service ?
I would think so, but I would wait for Vinny's answer. Do you have any documentation (payslips, promotion letters) of this work?

nithin01
Newly Registered

Post by nithin01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:45 pm

secret.simon wrote:
nithin01 wrote:does working under britannic majesty's ministry of defense is a crown service ?
I would think so, but I would wait for Vinny's answer. Do you have any documentation (payslips, promotion letters) of this work?
in death certificate it was mentioned , does nationality registration details of my grandfather have details of his employment ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Really think you should consult and good lawyer on this one, BC is a tough subject and while we all know a bit and can google, it's not enough.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....