ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 Years

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Client
Newly Registered

ILR 10 Years

Post by Client » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Hi All,

I got my ILR on 2 days ago. Thank you for help regarding my last enquires. I got my ppt back within 3 weeks, Thanks God!

Now my wife and little one applying and filled the FLR (M) and got an appointment on 06 nov, so lucky... I was trying to call HO at sharp 9am but all appt gone but keep trying after every half an hour or so then luckly some1 cancelled then we got it.

kind regards,

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:15 pm

Client,

Congratulations!!!!

Quick question did you apply after you had reached your 10th year date anniversary or did you send your application within the 28 days before your 10th year date anniversary?

Thanks,

Biggie.

Client
Newly Registered

10 Yrs

Post by Client » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:08 am

Thank you.

Actually, I had three different dates for my 10 yrs ILR. firstly, 24 sep 97 arrived in the UK from Ireland, secondly, HO received my application on 17 Oct 97 regarding endoresment and thirdly, I got my ppt back on 26 Jan 98. therefore, my 10 yrs expecting on 26 jan 08 if they only consider my first endorement which was 26 jan 98 but they received my app on 17 Oct 97 for process, so I just took chance.

So, I sent my application on 02 Oct 07 and ILR issued on 23 Oct 07 with God blessing.

I made application in very proper order. Made a brife covering letter, highlighted all the dates, put notes between visa pages for officer Convenience and sent only relevant documents. that's it!

Client
Newly Registered

Post by Client » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:13 am

So, My wife and duaughter applying Spouse and dependent visa, filled FLRM already got appt on 07 Nov. My question is do I need to go with them?

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:02 pm

No you don't.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

SYH
BANNED

Re: 10 Yrs

Post by SYH » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:07 pm

Client wrote:Thank you.

Actually, I had three different dates for my 10 yrs ILR. firstly, 24 sep 97 arrived in the UK from Ireland, secondly, HO received my application on 17 Oct 97 regarding endoresment and thirdly, I got my ppt back on 26 Jan 98. therefore, my 10 yrs expecting on 26 jan 08 if they only consider my first endorement which was 26 jan 98 but they received my app on 17 Oct 97 for process, so I just took chance.

So, I sent my application on 02 Oct 07 and ILR issued on 23 Oct 07 with God blessing.

I made application in very proper order. Made a brife covering letter, highlighted all the dates, put notes between visa pages for officer Convenience and sent only relevant documents. that's it!
Arrival before approval isn't a relevant date.
Dont understand what you mean HO received your application as a date either. It is when you are first approved as far as I understand it.
When you get the passport back isn't relevant either, it is when you were approved. when were you approved exactly? The sticker in your passport should indicate the relevant date of approval and when your clock starts as you so far imply you were already in the UK when you got approval;