ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CORRECT ADDRESS for Sending additional docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talk2ravi

CORRECT ADDRESS for Sending additional docs

Post by talk2ravi » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:46 am

Hi,

I want to send additional documents to make my case stronger.

I have got 3 addresses from this site. Which one is the correct one. They are all Sheffield addresses. Please help.

1.HSMP Team
Home Office
Milton House
Charter Row
Sheffield
S1 4NX

2.HSMP Team, Work Permits (UK)
Home Office
Via: Foundry House
3 Millsands
Riverside Exchange
Sheffield
S3 8NH

3.HSMP Team
HSMP PO Box: 3468 Sheffield
United kingdom

regards,
Ravi

shuma_shayan

Post by shuma_shayan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:15 am

first one is correct

sarab
Newly Registered

Post by sarab » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:13 pm

I used addr no. 2 to send my additional documents (requested by case officer from HO). And it reached them safely (last week).

I think long time back people used addr no. 1 and their documents reached HO safely.

Their latest addr is :
HSMP
Home Office
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
UK

Ph:- +(44) 114 259 1894
Fax: +(44) 114 259 3827

Someone on this forum mentioned that recently HSMP Team moved to a new location. So all I can say is that using their latest addr (PO Box addr) is the safest method. Unfortunately that is a PO Box addr and courier do not deliver to a PO Box addr (atleast that is true for couriers from USA).

Hope this helps.

zeke

Post by zeke » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:51 pm

The courier won't pick up from a post office box... my problem exactly.

So -- what address shall I give to my courier company? (I have not yet submitted my application, but my courier company (DHL) suggests that, given the fact that the HSMP team will not sign any courier company documents, that I include a DHL envelope/bag and prefilled-in Air Waybill with my application -- therefore I must know the correct street adress for picking up the documents)

I recently posted a similar question on this board, and a kind member replied that the correct picking-up address is Sheffield --but which Sheffield address is now my question! There are two different Sheffield addresses between the Guidance Notes and the automated email replies I have been receiving from HO. (The Guidance Notes give an address in Moorfoot, Sheffield, and the automated replies give the post office box 3468 in Sheffield...)
:cry:
Help! Please!
Be Well!

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:21 pm

dear zeke,

the adress that is on my refusal letter is the PO Box 3468 in Sheffield as well...

is there any way you could probably fax them asking for advice? hope you can make it on time before april 1st!!

the other thing is that sarab sent additional documents to this adress

HSMP Team, Work Permits (UK)
Home Office
Via: Foundry House
3 Millsands
Riverside Exchange
Sheffield
S3 8NH

wish i could help you more

let me know what happened

jhonny
:)

kcr

Post by kcr » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:28 am

hope you got the correct address. good luck

zeke

Post by zeke » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:59 am

Success!

I just called the HSMP team --from the United States I dialled

011+44+114+259-1894

(the website requests that general questions be called in to the general inquiries line at WP and not to the HSMP team, but the general inquires line had a recording saying that customer service representatives were all busy -- or something like that.)

The above number was busy -- I initally redialled about 8 times before it was answered by a polite woman who told me that the correct address for courier pick up of documents is

HSMP Team, Work Permits (UK)
Immigration and Nationality Directorate
Home Office
Level 6
Moorfoot
Sheffield
S3 8NH
England

..after hanging up the phone with her, I realized that in one of the posts above, sarab used the address at

via:Foundry House
3 Millsands
Riverside Exchange
Sheffield
S3 8NH
England

but I didn't ask the polite woman about it for clarification.

So I called back -- this time I redialled about 15 times, then finally it rang, and after the 2nd ring or so another polite woman answered. She put me on hold for a moment or two so that she could affirm with someone else that the correct pick up address for courier is Moorfoot and not Riverside Exchange. Then she returned, and confirmed the Moorfoot address above. She said that Riverside Exchange is where the post office box is located, but that the place to ask courier to come to is Moorfoot at Level 6.

I called at about 10:30 am UK time.

I thought that I received pretty good service with these calls...

Oh! and I asked about processing times -- the first polite woman said that, while some recent applications have been processed very quickly, there would be no guarantee that current arriving applications such as mine would also be processed so quickly. She did tell me that HSMP is receiving a large number of applications in advance of the April 1 fee deadline for higher fees.

Thank you all for your help.

Does anyone else have an experience with addresses and courier pick up?
Be Well!