ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting abroad for the HO decision

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ohojska

waiting abroad for the HO decision

Post by ohojska » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:49 am

Dear All,
My question will be rather to the respected Gurus but maybe some else also knows answer to my question.
Im a naturalised BC. MY husband applied for his BC on the 20.05.2015. Still waiting for the approval. Meanwhile my mum become terminaly ill and I moved back 3 months ago to my home country. My husband is still in UK, waiting for his BC to be granted. My question is :can he join me in Poland and continue his waiting for the HO decision here. He is desperate to come to be with our son. I know that it might not take much longer for the HO considering that already some April application were approved but he still doesnt want o be any longer on his own in UK. I will appreciate any comments regarding our case.
Regards

noajthan

Re: waiting abroad for the HO decision

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:44 am

ohojska wrote:Dear All,
My question will be rather to the respected Gurus but maybe some else also knows answer to my question.
Im a naturalised BC. MY husband applied for his BC on the 20.05.2015. Still waiting for the approval. Meanwhile my mum become terminaly ill and I moved back 3 months ago to my home country. My husband is still in UK, waiting for his BC to be granted. My question is :can he join me in Poland and continue his waiting for the HO decision here. He is desperate to come to be with our son. I know that it might not take much longer for the HO considering that already some April application were approved but he still doesnt want o be any longer on his own in UK. I will appreciate any comments regarding our case.
Regards
Assuming any biometrics have been enrolled there is no bar on travel.

Your husband would need someone monitoring his mail in UK in case of any questions from HO & for when the decision letter finally arrives.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ohojska

Post by ohojska » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 am

noajthan wrote:
ohojska wrote:Dear All,
Regards
Assuming any biometrics have been enrolled there is no bar on travel.

Your husband would need someone monitoring his mail in UK in case of any questions from HO & for when the decision letter finally arrives.
yes, he submitted his biometrics ages ago. My friend has access to our mail as well.

Does anyone else has some experience with our case?

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 am

Sorry but what is your question? Can he wait for the decision outside of UK? Yes, he can. Can he do the ceremony in Poland? No, he cannot. He needs to be in UK.
So what is the question????

ohojska

Post by ohojska » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:38 pm

jaweb wrote:Sorry but what is your question? Can he wait for the decision outside of UK? Yes, he can. Can he do the ceremony in Poland? No, he cannot. He needs to be in UK.
So what is the question????
Thank you for your reply. I tought that the question was clear : can he waite for the HO decision outisde of the UK even if it would take another few months?