ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Surcharge for Varying FLR(FP) to FLR(M)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

IHS Surcharge for Varying FLR(FP) to FLR(M)

Post by UK007 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi,

When someone applies for FLR(FP) 10 years private life route, he has to pay £500 IHS surcharge.
After a month of applying, while a decision is still pending for FLR (FP), he qualifies to apply for FLR(M).
He decides to vary FLR(FP) to FLR(M). Does he has to pay the IHS again & ask for refund for the first £500 ? Or he can simply use the previous IHS reference number on FLR(M) application ?

Thank you.

fareeR
United Kingdom

Re: IHS Surcharge for Varying FLR(FP) to FLR(M)

Post by fareeR » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Im following your post too. I want to know this as well as Im awaiting my flr fp decision. Once if its positive I need to switch to spouse 5 yr route. Just had the same doubt in my mind. Im sorry if you opened your mailbox expecting an answer seeing my reply. Hope the experts here will be able to answer.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:01 am

No need for a further payment of NHS Surcharge.

Enter the previous reference number
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by UK007 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:26 pm

fareeR wrote:Im following your post too. I want to know this as well as Im awaiting my flr fp decision. Once if its positive I need to switch to spouse 5 yr route. Just had the same doubt in my mind. Im sorry if you opened your mailbox expecting an answer seeing my reply. Hope the experts here will be able to answer.
That's alright buddy. We're here to help each other.
Obie wrote:No need for a further payment of NHS Surcharge.

Enter the previous reference number
Thanks Obie. Cheers !

fareeR
United Kingdom

Post by fareeR » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Thanks Obie. That was helpful.