ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mrsain
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mrsain » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:@ Midra

Spouse Visa for UK - Timeline

married in jhelum

SATURDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2014

online submission and payments

THURSDAY 9 JULY 2015

Biometrics & documents
submitted @ ISB VAC 

WEDNESDAY 22nd JULY 2015 @ 13:00

Application confirmation received @ Sheffield UK

FRIDAY 24th JULY 2015

12 weeks (84 days) count down

from 22 July 2015

Until 14 october 2015

@hafsa&adilbanday

My time line is similar to urs.

Online - 8 July
Bio 13 July
and I got email confirmation at Sheffield on 29 July.

Do u got ur email confirmation before me.

I've read on here it starts from bio date....but yeh I suppose worse case scenario will be 14 October.

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
anxiouslywaiting wrote:Hi My wife collected her passport and documents today, unfortunately visa was refused on the basis of cambridge website not having a record of the the Original Cambridge certificate which was submitted in my application. To add salt to the wound I checked the certificate on the Cambridge website and its clearly there.

This is getting beyond ridiculous not only its costing enormous amount of money but the stress levels are through the roof. These people are messing with peoples livelihood.

Please can someone advice best and quickest way to resolve this.

Biometric 2 June 2015
Processed 24 August 2015
Collected 26 August 2015
Refused,,,,,,
This is not a suprise to me the UKVI are dileberately doing this as they don't like the old system at all but DEFINITELY appeal get a letter from Cambridge English and the test centre and you should be good don't forget to include your confirmation of Entry.

Also anybody affected in the same way please let me know as I will be calling Cambridge English tomorrow as I can get in touch with their UKVI relations officer and tell her the situation as then it will help speed up our appeals
Salaam yes as u no i was also refused on the same above i called cambridge n got a letter emailed by them.confirming all this n today i have subimitted an appeal . Its really shocking n stressful wat issues they are takeing out please do talk to ukvi if you have contacts it would be helpful ..

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 pm

i've emailed from Gov twice

Keep getting the same email...

We cannot find gwf because it's either a recent application or the details are not correct

Its been a month since i got a text saying "forwarded to Sheffield"

i just want an acknowledgement that docs been received at Sheffield

anything i can do?
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:Also people who have been rejected by this reason of Cambridge English please post your eco name or initials, like mine was JC
Mine was db

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:42 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
anxiouslywaiting wrote:Hi My wife collected her passport and documents today, unfortunately visa was refused on the basis of cambridge website not having a record of the the Original Cambridge certificate which was submitted in my application. To add salt to the wound I checked the certificate on the Cambridge website and its clearly there.

This is getting beyond ridiculous not only its costing enormous amount of money but the stress levels are through the roof. These people are messing with peoples livelihood.

Biometric 2 June 2015
Processed 24 August 2015
Collected 26 August 2015
Refused,,,,,,
This is not a suprise to me the UKVI are dileberately doing this as they don't like the old system at all but DEFINITELY appeal get a letter from Cambridge English and the test centre and you should be good don't forget to include your confirmation of Entry.

Also anybody affected in the same way please let me know as I will be calling Cambridge English tomorrow as I can get in touch with their UKVI relations officer and tell her the situation as then it will help speed up our appeals
Salaam yes as u no i was also refused on the same above i called cambridge n got a letter emailed by them.confirming all this n today i have subimitted an appeal . Its really shocking n stressful wat issues they are takeing out please do talk to ukvi if you have contacts it would be helpful ..
Did you also get a letter from your test centre as that is important too and don't forget to include your confirmation of Entry
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

Biometric 2 June 2015
Processed 24 August 2015
Collected 26 August 2015
Refused,,,,,,

You'll be lucky if UKVI accept an email as proof.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Salaam yes as u no i was also refused on the same above i called cambridge n got a letter emailed by them.confirming all this n today i have subimitted an appeal . Its really shocking n stressful wat issues they are takeing out please do talk to ukvi if you have contacts it would be helpful ..[/quote]
You'll be lucky if UKVI accept an email as proof.[/quote]

My friend you clearly misread as she said she was emailed at letter as in an attachment file in pdf format she can print off

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
My friend you clearly misread as she said she was emailed at letter as in an attachment file in pdf format she can print off
If she received the letter in .pdf then that should be ok. But clearly you misread my friend, because nowhere has she mentioned anything about an attached letter in .pdf format.
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:39 pm

i.need.help wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
If she received the letter in .pdf then that should be ok. But clearly you misread my friend, because nowhere has she mentioned anything about an attached letter in .pdf format.
She did not mention it but her saying she was emailed a letter doesn't necessarily mean the email body itself was the letter and by you saying no chance that it will get accepted instead of saying you need in on a proper letterhead document doesn't show positivity does it and you playing tit for tat with me will be a waste of everyone's time so let's end this at this

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:44 pm

i.need.help wrote:
Mrs.Fakhar wrote:@i.need.help i just wanted to know if that affects my application then i surely wont add them..simple..if i am adding will that cause any problem??
Jazak Allah for ur immense help and concern

Oww dear..even there was no cash going out from my bank account..so that was a big mistake by me..
Well, it's totally up to you. I've just never come across anyone ever who's sent the home owners financial information even if they're living rent free. I didn't send such documents either.

The ECO would need to be real dumb to confuse or mix your payslips with your brother's. That's the only issue I can think of.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you want to send them, then go ahead.
@i.need.help
Jazak Allah for ur concern n help bro/sis
I went to a solicitor yesterday and asked her, she said thres no issue..so i just posted the docs...one thing more, i dont know if any one here noticed a slight change/mistake in Poscode that is given below the confirmation email for appointment of bio metrics and the one given in the Gov.uk website.
On gov.uk the Post code is S3 8NH
and in the email its
S3 8NU
i posted on the address thats given on website...had no other option :/
And a big big big thank you to all those who helped me :)
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:13 pm

@.......Mrsain

For email confirmation of application received at Sheffield UK I got that within 48 hours!!!!
After biometric? ??!!!!!!
And on 3rd August I got
That they need pre paid envelop.

Yeah I'm counting weekdays and weekends so 84 days.

Jzk

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
i.need.help wrote:
Mrs.Fakhar wrote:@i.need.help i just wanted to know if that affects my application then i surely wont add them..simple..if i am adding will that cause any problem??
Jazak Allah for ur immense help and concern

Oww dear..even there was no cash going out from my bank account..so that was a big mistake by me..
Well, it's totally up to you. I've just never come across anyone ever who's sent the home owners financial information even if they're living rent free. I didn't send such documents either.

The ECO would need to be real dumb to confuse or mix your payslips with your brother's. That's the only issue I can think of.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you want to send them, then go ahead.
@i.need.help
Jazak Allah for ur concern n help bro/sis
I went to a solicitor yesterday and asked her, she said thres no issue..so i just posted the docs...one thing more, i dont know if any one here noticed a slight change/mistake in Poscode that is given below the confirmation email for appointment of bio metrics and the one given in the Gov.uk website.
On gov.uk the Post code is S3 8NH
and in the email its
S3 8NU
i posted on the address thats given on website...had no other option :/
And a big big big thank you to all those who helped me :)
Hi mrs fakhar
We both submitted on same date hope it goes well for U inshallah Plz keep me updated on the progress im rather scared on how this whole post documents to Sheffield thing works good luck to you

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:21 am

i.need.help wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
She did not mention it but her saying she was emailed a letter doesn't necessarily mean the email body itself was the letter and by you saying no chance that it will get accepted instead of saying you need in on a proper letterhead document doesn't show positivity does it and you playing tit for tat with me will be a waste of everyone's time so let's end this at this[/quote]
I didn't say she's got no chance, I said she'll be lucky IF UKVI accept the email as proof. Read what's there not what you think is written. I didn't start playing anything, so nothing to stop. :)
TIMELINE

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:35 am

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 am

badmaash wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
badmaash wrote:4.13 How much of your sponsor’s total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependents?
State how much of your sponsor’s monthly income is given to family members or other dependents.

what do they mean by this? as i am a little confused. does this mean money i spend in regards to my sons food, clothing and school transport ??

hope someone can clarify
No spend necessarily but how much do you give to people that need money from you to live such as rent money, petrol
still don't seem to get this. i have my rent and council tax paid in full, i don't really give anybody any money

would school pickups and drop offs could i count that in living expenses?
anyone have the answer please ?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 am

Sorry to have to intervene
Read through the posts and whoever is saying that
Ukvi Would not accept an email from city and guilds needs a whack

If have personally helped someone myself who had issue with results and they only had an email from city and guilds clarifying everything which they then forwarded to their MP who then spoke to the home office and the decision was overturned within 2 weeks ....

The home office would contact city and guilds directly to resolve the matter if can be proven that there has been a error from the eco in verifying the results.

So that's that
Everyone's experience is different so don't start debating and if you have had a refusal due to results then better than ranting would be you try and get proof they are genuine and verifiable.

Thank you
Sorry if I have been rude as that's not my intention
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:15 am

sajjaduk wrote:Sorry to have to intervene

If have personally helped someone myself who had issue with results and they only had an email from city and guilds clarifying everything which they then forwarded to their MP who then spoke to the home office and the decision was overturned within 2 weeks ....

The home office would contact city and guilds directly to resolve the matter if can be proven that there has been a error from the eco in verifying the results.

So that's that
Everyone's experience is different so don't start debating and if you have had a refusal due to results then better than ranting would be you try and get proof they are genuine and verifiable.

Thank you
Salaam brother,

Can I ask which local mp you contacted and which ward you are in as it will give my MP extra incentive to help me

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 am

Raymandosnr wrote:

So that's that

Thank you
Salaam brother,

Can I ask which local mp you contacted and which ward you are in as it will give my MP extra incentive to help me
With the person I helped their MP was labour and from East London
My MP is labour from Bradford west constituency

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:49 am

Salam guys.

My wife received an email from Sheffield today saying they have received online application and that they would like a pre paid envelope to return documents.

HOWEVER....I send my wifes statement of entry yesterday after hearing about all the refusals....dare I say....they think that that is my application. ..hence the email today???? I sent it recorded delivery
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 am

any brother/ sister please share link and explain how to escalate...
Bio 24th June Lahore
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

Post by debrancherenzym » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:34 am

So that's that

Thank you
Hey Brother. How are things with you? how is your health. I was gonna write today to find about you. Any news recently ?

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:37 am

I hope that more people have had good news, as I haven't been online for last few weeks.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:38 am

debrancherenzym wrote:

So that's that

Thank you
Hey Brother. How are things with you? how is your health. I was gonna write today to find about you. Any news recently ?
Alhamdulillah bruv thanks for asking I'm good
How's you??
No news yet for me :( still waiting patiently for that email to say it's been processed
16 weeks also and waiting

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:51 am

sajjaduk wrote:
debrancherenzym wrote:

So that's that

Thank you
Alhamdulillah bruv thanks for asking I'm good
How's you??
No news yet for me :( still waiting patiently for that email to say it's been processed
16 weeks also and waiting
It has taken unusually long in your case. I was confident that you would have heard back before my return to UK. Last couple of weeks have been busy getting doing sightseeing and autumn shopping with wife and child.

I hope that you get good news soon as you have gone out of your way to help others.

I hope stillwaiting also hears good news soon.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 am

@adnan111

Thank you means a lot , just always keep us in your prayers, hope u r enjoying the UK with your wife and child
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah