ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family Permit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nizar.m
Newly Registered

EEA family Permit

Post by Nizar.m » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:03 am

hi all. my name is NIZAR i am tunisian.

My girlfriend is Irish ( from Republique of Irelan ) i met her since nearly two year and it was by chance Over Internet. Ower Relation Began after 6 month from our First contact (over internet) Then we did fall in love with each other. She have 3 sons and she live in england since 1985. I have i so nice relation with her 3 sons we meet every day over internet we play we talk and we laught a lot i truthly feel so close to them and even her younger son he told me that he loves me and i am so happy for this. Well they and she did send me an invitation in December 2006 for 2 weeks holiday for christmas and of course i got refused coz and with stupid thing ididnt bring the 3 months payslips ( bad undertanding of what they need for the application). Then ididnt wanted to apply again coz i did heared that they wont gives a visitors visa. Well then my girlfriend she did try hard ( coz her responsability of childrens) and she did visit me twice the first was in may for two weeks and the second was in October and for wo weeks as well. Then we and after her sons OK we did decide to get married and it will be in the next Juin. We did search alot and we did read alot over internet about the requirements to have a success for a visa but we did find out about the EEA Family permit and we did find That it will be a bit Relaxed than a Marriage Visa so my questions is :

1/ Did i have the right for a EEA family Permit ?
2/ What is the best way in my case a EEA fmily permit or a Spouse Visa ?
3/ Is my Visitor Visa will Inflict in my future application ? ( even when idid apply for a visitor visa idid explain to them my relationship with my girlfriend)
4/ The love of her sons for me can it Help ? If yes How ?
5/ Do ishould save even my conversations over MSN with her and with her boys for Proof of accomodation ? If yes it will help abit ?
6/ Do a EEA family Permit Have Fee?

And finaly Thanks for everybody will help and even for who wont help. Thanks

vinny

EEA family Permit

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:03 am

1. Unfortunately, you haven't been living with your girlfriend long enough to qualify for an EEA family permit.

2. You may qualify for an EEA family permit after your marriage. However, as you are living outside the EEA, they may handle your application on the same basis as a spouse. If you plan to marry in the UK then see also 13.4 - Fiancé(e)s/proposed civil partners and how they qualify.

3. A visitor intends to leave at the end of the visit.

4. ?

5. Keep evidence of all contact to help show that relationship is genuine.

6. No fees for EEA family permits.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Nizar.m
Newly Registered

Re: EEA family Permit

Post by Nizar.m » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:23 am

vinny wrote:1. Unfortunately, you haven't been living with your girlfriend long enough to qualify for an EEA family permit.

2. You may qualify for an EEA family permit after your marriage. However, as you are living outside the EEA, they may handle your application on the same basis as a spouse. If you plan to marry in the UK then see also 13.4 - Fiancé(e)s/proposed civil partners and how they qualify.

3. A visitor intends to leave at the end of the visit.

4. ?

5. Keep evidence of all contact to help show that relationship is genuine.

6. No fees for EEA family permits.
Thanks For ur answer But ithink idid ask wrong about the Third question what iwas meaning is if my old visitor visa refusal will inflict on my future application ?

so about my first question iwas meaning that if ihave the right of a family permit after i will married my girlfriend ?

and thanks again