ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - Queries and checklist

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raju1

Re: Spouse visa - Queries and checklist

Post by Raju1 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:47 pm

HarryC wrote:Thank Raju1 again

My payslips match with the bank statements
I am not showing payslips for April 2014 as my bank statements i am showing is from July 2014 till Aug 2014.

I completely understand that but just to be on safer side why can't you provide more payslips and bank statements prior to July 2014.

If they consider Apil 2015, P60 as base for everything for their calculation, then they would expect bank statements n payslips covering the same fiscal period (which is April 2014 to April 2015).

Suggest you to provide more payslips/bank statements as there is no harm if you already have with them..

-Raj

HarryC
United Kingdom

Post by HarryC » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Raju1 wrote:
HarryC wrote:Thank Raju1 again

My payslips match with the bank statements
I am not showing payslips for April 2014 as my bank statements i am showing is from July 2014 till Aug 2014.

I completely understand that but just to be on safer side why can't you provide more payslips and bank statements prior to July 2014.

If they consider Apil 2015, P60 as base for everything for their calculation, then they would expect bank statements n payslips covering the same fiscal period (which is April 2014 to April 2015).

Suggest you to provide more payslips/bank statements as there is no harm if you already have with them..

-Raj
I requested the bank statements of last 12 months, from bank directly so that they are on their official stationary. I will speak to the branch but when i went there the other day in HSBC, they said, in branch, they dont have ability to print statements on letterhead. I will try and see them today but i have ran out of time
harry
Settlement visa
VFS centre: New Delhi
Application submitted: 09-09-2015
Biometrics done: 09-09-2015
Application received in Delhi: 09-09-2015

SPbluez
Newly Registered

Post by SPbluez » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:20 am

Hi Harry,

Hopefully you receive your spouse visa soon.

I have a quick question around the chat logs you submitted. You got married and with in week you have applied for your spouse. Do you really need to show communication evidence? I thought this is only the case if you are married for sometime?

I am in similar boat and will apply for my spouse visa in December within 10 days of our wedding. Ours is an arranged marriage and we got engaged in May in India. We have always communicated over the phone with random calling card which I cant get evidence now. we have briefly chatted on whatsapp. Its bit confusing the time frame of the evidence I need to submit for?

HarryC
United Kingdom

Post by HarryC » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

SPbluez wrote:Hi Harry,

Hopefully you receive your spouse visa soon.

I have a quick question around the chat logs you submitted. You got married and with in week you have applied for your spouse. Do you really need to show communication evidence? I thought this is only the case if you are married for sometime?

I am in similar boat and will apply for my spouse visa in December within 10 days of our wedding. Ours is an arranged marriage and we got engaged in May in India. We have always communicated over the phone with random calling card which I cant get evidence now. we have briefly chatted on whatsapp. Its bit confusing the time frame of the evidence I need to submit for?
as i understand, you have to show proof that you have a genuine relationship. Basically, if you arent living with your spouse OR havent seen the spouse much (as in frequency), they want to know how have you stayed in touch over the period of time. Mine was different, it was a love marriage.. you got engaged in may as you said they want to see how have you maintained contact from the time you first met OR engaged till the time you applied visa which will prove whether you have a genuine relationship.
harry
Settlement visa
VFS centre: New Delhi
Application submitted: 09-09-2015
Biometrics done: 09-09-2015
Application received in Delhi: 09-09-2015