ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs for IT Managers in the UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wade246
Newly Registered

Jobs for IT Managers in the UK

Post by wade246 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:32 am

Hello Everyone,

I was very interested in the UK IT sector considering it to be very buoyant these past few years. I am an IT Manager with Hands-on Experience with Microsoft Server Products. Totally I have 4 years of experience in this field. Could anyone suggest what is a good start to looking out for a Job in the UK. I am of Indian Nationality but am currently working for a US company in Kuwait.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Thanks

magata

Post by magata » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:46 am

unahb1
Newly Registered

Re: Jobs for IT Managers in the UK

Post by unahb1 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:26 pm

wade246 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I was very interested in the UK IT sector considering it to be very buoyant these past few years. I am an IT Manager with Hands-on Experience with Microsoft Server Products. Totally I have 4 years of experience in this field. Could anyone suggest what is a good start to looking out for a Job in the UK. I am of Indian Nationality but am currently working for a US company in Kuwait.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Thanks
Lots of companies look for local UK work experience. Even though its not mandatory but preference will be given ....