ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Paid two months salary in one salary slip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Paid two months salary in one salary slip

Post by pandeyv2 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:37 am

Hi All,

My wife is going to apply for Spouse Visa in Oct 2015 form Delhi VFS center that is when I complete 6 months in my current job. I am way over the required threshold so that is not an issue.The issue is

I started my Job on 9th April 2015 and my first salary was paid on last working day of May 2015. Also I received one salary slip for the time period. My bank statement shows one credit.

Please advise how to bring this to the attentiom of UKVI when applying for VISA or should I wait for one more month and make it 6 salary slips.

Also to confirm will the below documents suffice the purpose of visa

1) Employment contract
2) Letter from employer
3) Salary slips
4) Bank Statements
5) Rent/Tenency agreement
6) House survey
7) Letter by landlord
8 ) Certificates of money tranferred for maintenance
9) Whatsapp communications
10) Marraige certificate
11) Mobile phone detailed internet printed statements
12) Gifts and flowers receipts over the time

I will be grateful if you can please advise feel free to ask any questions or clarifications.

Thanks,
Vikas

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

Please help me! I am confused

Post by pandeyv2 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for my wife's VISA next month. I will be in UK and she is applying from India. Currently I am on ILR. How do I submit the forms and documents I need to provide? Do I send it to her or do I have to send it to UKVI? Also which exact forms I need to fill? The new gov.uk website is too confusing I use to like UKBA.
Also will the below documents be enough

1) Copy of my passport page (does it need to be signed?)
2) Copy of my BRP (does it need notarising/signing?)
3)6 months salary slips (I have no P60 as started my job 6 months back)
4) 6 months bank statement.
5) Letter from employer confirming employment
6) Original contract letter
7) I live in a 4 bedroom shared accomodation with 2 other people. Landlord will give me an agreement in the name of me and my wife
8 ) One of the accomodation survey agencies letter
9) Letter from landlord
10) Marriage certificate
11) Whatsapp conversation, skype calls, phone calls records, gifts receipt and moneytransferred for maintenance receipt.
I am going to be really thankful if someone can reply and tell if this is enough as visa cost is too dear these days and I can't afford a rejection.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please help me! I am confused

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 pm

You need to complete form VAF4A and Appendix FM. You need to send the documents to your spouse in India so that she can submit when she goes for her appointment.

She also has to pay the health surcharge BEFORE applying as she needs the reference number for the VAF4A form. The cost of health surcharge is £600 on top of the visa application fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Raju1

Post by Raju1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:19 pm

pandeyv2 wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for my wife's VISA next month. I will be in UK and she is applying from India. Currently I am on ILR. How do I submit the forms and documents I need to provide? Do I send it to her or do I have to send it to UKVI? Also which exact forms I need to fill? The new gov.uk website is too confusing I use to like UKBA.
Also will the below documents be enough

1) Copy of my passport page (does it need to be signed?) Yes
2) Copy of my BRP (does it need notarising/signing?) Yes
3)6 months salary slips (I have no P60 as started my job 6 months back)
4) 6 months bank statement.
5) Letter from employer confirming employment
6) Original contract letter
7) I live in a 4 bedroom shared accomodation with 2 other people. Landlord will give me an agreement in the name of me and my wife
8 ) One of the accomodation survey agencies letter
9) Letter from landlord
10) Marriage certificate
11) Whatsapp conversation, skype calls, phone calls records, gifts receipt and moneytransferred for maintenance receipt.
I am going to be really thankful if someone can reply and tell if this is enough as visa cost is too dear these days and I can't afford a rejection.

Thanks in advance
@Pandey,

Comments are in-line.

She has to submit all the documents in VFS centre. Apart from above list you may have to require below list of documents.

1. VAF4A application form (Fill online and print it)
2. VAF4A Appendix2 financial requirement form (Fill manual)
3. TB certificate
4. Cover letter
5. Your wife Original passport and copy of ID proof
6. Wedding photographs
7. You wife qualification certificate.
8. English language requirement (Either letter from University if her medium is english OR IELTES certificate OR some other equivalent)
9. Utility bills if any on you name

-Raju

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

Post by pandeyv2 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:34 am

Thanks a lot for your replies and help :) . I do not have any utility bill in my name as I am in a shared accomodation. She has got a B1 CEFR IELTS ACADEMIC I think that should be fine.