ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Tax Return Question - Need help everyone

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jonbrager
Newly Registered

Income Tax Return Question - Need help everyone

Post by jonbrager » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:17 am

I am asking for exceptional consideration due to my claim period being different from my tax year. I will be submitting wage slips (signed and sealed) for the entire claim period, bank statements for the entire claim period, and letters from my two employers verfying the earnings being claimed.

So my question is, do I need to submit my income tax return as well?

We currently only have a photo copy and getting an original will take too long.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my question.

Regards,

Jon

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:13 am

Dear M8,
U can apply without ur ITR but u need to sepcify the reason y u r not submitting ur ITR. and it is slearly mentioned in guidance for HSMP that if ur case worker does not staisfy as to y u r not submitting ur ITR, he has the power to reject ur case without considering ur other forms of evidence. So make sure that u have a Genuine reason that y u r filing ur case without an ITR.

Asim

jonbrager
Newly Registered

Post by jonbrager » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:39 am

Thanks for the info Asim. Just to clarify, do you think having a claim period different from the tax year is reason for not submitting a ITR?

What if in my employer letter, they state that "the U.S. Tax year is 1 Jan to 31 Dec" which is not in line with my claim period?

Thanks in advance for the info.

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:59 am

Dear Jonbrager,
Well, applicant does this that if there claim period is not being covered fully with the Tax year of the country, they do submit their latest ITR + wage slips + letter from employer OR Bank Statement.
U can notice that in the published guidance, it is stated that if ur ITR does not cover the full period claimed cuz of tax yr start and ends date, u can submit exceptional evidence and they will accept it. Well I am not too sure abt US as i live in PAK and i did the same. But plz do provide ur latest ITR whether it covers the claim period or not and then provide exceptional evidences as well. I have seen posts on this same forum that many applicants provide exceptional evidences but the HO ppl refused to take it saying that reason of not giving mandatory evidence was not acceptable. So my advise to ya is wait for yr original ITR ( whether it covers the claim period or not) then file ur case with exceptional piece of evidences saying that ur ITR cud not match as ur claim period and tax yr period of the country differs. This is jus a suggestion provided u r not loosing any points for being 28 and under if u bday is nearby.
Asim Khan..Khi PAK

jonbrager
Newly Registered

Post by jonbrager » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:39 am

Asim, I think you are right and will take you advice. Thank you for taking the time to lend your thoughts.

Jon

Tibu

Post by Tibu » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:36 pm

We need to submitt the Pay slip along with that we need to submit the
Supporting documents as Income tax slips as well the bank statements if you are applying after the income tax submission dates for the particular year.