ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterprenaur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit81
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterprenaur visa

Post by amit81 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi,

its ver urgent, plz reply me .I hav just come to know that we can not show the own money for Tier1 enterprenaur visa. we need funds from UK entrepreneurial seed funding competition endorsed by UKTI ora UK government department making funds available for the purpose of setting up or expanding a UK business. I am a student and finshing my study this month. i ahve got access to £50,000 my own money. i saw in above posts that peopl are still apply through showing own money into their accounts.

PLease do le me know what is exact procedure. can i use my own money?

thanks in advance for ur reply.

Regards

amit

Christianoronaldo

Re: Tier 1 Enterprenaur visa

Post by Christianoronaldo » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi

What you heard is correct. Students can only switch if you get funding from specified sources as mentioned in your post.

If you want to use your own funds; you'll have to go back to your home country and you'll need £200,000.

Regards

amit81
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Enterprenaur visa

Post by amit81 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm

[quote="Christianoronaldo"]Hi

Thanks Chris,

If i will apply through university. would it be easy? Also, i kindly inform you that I have given resit exam becuase i was fail in one subject. do u think still chnace is there for me that i will get university sponership and failling in one subject wont effect my application.

Thanks

Amit