ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mysterious

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mysterious » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:20 pm

congrats to all who got visa,

i cant believe that they actually processed one july person already. i guess there is hope.

IM end of july so long wait yet, think zaki is also another member with same biometric date. have u heard anything more?

Sheebee1
Newly Registered

Post by Sheebee1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 pm

adilr78 wrote:By the grace of Allah swt my wife has been granted her visa. Thank you guys for your help, advice and best wishes. Your knowledge and updates in regards to visa applications have been such a great deal of help and I wish you all the best and do dua for everyone to be reunited with their spouses soon. In Sha Allah it will all work out for you guys.
Congratulations :)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 pm

frqazi wrote:Salam All,

Can someone please advice on a few points:

1. Roughly after how many days do we get the biometrics date after submitting the online application? we will be going to the one in Lahore. The reason I ask this is because I will receive my 6th month pay slip on the 14th of September but my 6 months at my job will be on the 30th of September so I will get my the letter from my employer on the 1st of Oct Inshallah...therefore I was planning to apply in the start of October. But now seeing the 28 days rule is from the biometric date I do not want to delay it till my next months pay slip. Will it be fine if I complete the online application before the 30th or should I wait?

2. Regarding the sponsorship declaration, the only form I have seen regarding this is the SU07/12 but I have read here that this form is not needed. Is there another form or a template of what should be mentioned in this? Also does this need to be signed by an Oath Commissioner?

3. I have read here to mention the GW reference on the supporting letters, should this reference go on all the documents including payslips, statements etc or just on the letter?

JazakAllah for your help and advice!
1. Its not from biometric date its from online date that the 28 day rule applies... I think ideally your employer letter should be dated at the time of online application so I'd wait for the letter then apply online same day or next day...u will still then be in 28 day rule

2. That form is not needed it mainly for visit visas, sponsor/spouse declaration is just a summary of your intentions and who u r and what your applying for etc even this is not a must but it just helps get things in order and simplifies it

3.yes the GWF reference number needs to be written on the envelope and all supporting documents (right hand side)
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 pm

stillwaiting123

thats horrific, refusing on the basis rent was not paid through bank, our solicitor said its not in UKBAs guidlines and cant be a sole reason but it can lead to series of events, like,
few weeks ago someone on this forum from Glasgow mentioned his visa was refused due to this reason, but when he shared his whole refusal letter, it said, his net income was approx £1425 and his rent was £1225 and ECO opined he cant afford his living on £200 and that £1225 was also not visible on his statements how and when it was being paid...but still i blv "stillwaiting123" and some other members can give a better advice?
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

Sheebee1
Newly Registered

Post by Sheebee1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:31 pm

cant blv wrote:you are right Midra it can take upto 2-3 weeks as yet applicants of April and May are being dealt, i was bit more optimistic and was expecting a speedier processing.
Congratulations to everyone who got visa, those who got visa can u tell me if your rent was being paid through the bank, i mean was it visible on the statements submitted, i am surprised ppl get refused for this reason too, but solicitor told its not in UKBAs guidelines.
Our timeline is close
You don't have to show the money being transferred directly to the landlords account.
As long as you have been taking the money out if your account have a letter from the landlord and tenancy agreement also a housing report inspection you will be fine

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
frqazi wrote:Salam All,

Can someone please advice on a few points:

1. Roughly after how many days do we get the biometrics date after submitting the online application? we will be going to the one in Lahore. The reason I ask this is because I will receive my 6th month pay slip on the 14th of September but my 6 months at my job will be on the 30th of September so I will get my the letter from my employer on the 1st of Oct Inshallah...therefore I was planning to apply in the start of October. But now seeing the 28 days rule is from the biometric date I do not want to delay it till my next months pay slip. Will it be fine if I complete the online application before the 30th or should I wait?

2. Regarding the sponsorship declaration, the only form I have seen regarding this is the SU07/12 but I have read here that this form is not needed. Is there another form or a template of what should be mentioned in this? Also does this need to be signed by an Oath Commissioner?

3. I have read here to mention the GW reference on the supporting letters, should this reference go on all the documents including payslips, statements etc or just on the letter?

JazakAllah for your help and advice!
1. Its not from biometric date its from online date that the 28 day rule applies... I think ideally your employer letter should be dated at the time of online application so I'd wait for the letter then apply online same day or next day...u will still then be in 28 day rule

2. That form is not needed it mainly for visit visas, sponsor/spouse declaration is just a summary of your intentions and who u r and what your applying for etc even this is not a must but it just helps get things in order and simplifies it

3.yes the GWF reference number needs to be written on the envelope and all supporting documents (right hand side)
Thanks

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 pm

cant blv wrote:stillwaiting123

thats horrific, refusing on the basis rent was not paid through bank, our solicitor said its not in UKBAs guidlines and cant be a sole reason but it can lead to series of events, like,
few weeks ago someone on this forum from Glasgow mentioned his visa was refused due to this reason, but when he shared his whole refusal letter, it said, his net income was approx £1425 and his rent was £1225 and ECO opined he cant afford his living on £200 and that £1225 was also not visible on his statements how and when it was being paid...but still i blv "stillwaiting123" and some other members can give a better advice?

I think what Eco is saying is correct in my opinion...how can u live on £200 u and a partner per month and even if they could it wouldn't meet their guidelines of living..

Another e.g someone was refused because of 28 day rule not being applied to employment letter and English test not being verified, if English was fine they would not have refused solely on the fact of a date, they just use it to make their refusal stronger...

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

adilr78
Newly Registered

Post by adilr78 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:27 pm

My wife should be travelling soon. Does anyone have an idea of what she will need to take with her to the airport regarding documents?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 pm

adilr78 wrote:My wife should be travelling soon. Does anyone have an idea of what she will need to take with her to the airport regarding documents?

Passport and copy of application form... And tb test expired or in date doesn't matter and that's it really and make sure she knows relevant info regarding herself and u

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 pm

adilr78 wrote:My wife should be travelling soon. Does anyone have an idea of what she will need to take with her to the airport regarding documents?
All she needs is her passport and ID cards. Will she be travelling alone?

Oh yeah, since she applied before 6th July, she can carry all her documents in her hand luggage, just in case.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 pm

in the process of applying for my wife visa. everything on the pakistani side done. i have all the documents with just 2 things a little confused on.

4.13 How much of your sponsor’s total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependents?
State how much of your sponsor’s monthly income is given to family members or other dependents.

what does the above mean? do they mean how much i send to my wife every month? . also i have a son i spend on him for his food, travel, school runs and clothing. would this come under living expenses? if so the it would be included in the part of living expenses?

applying through adequate maintenance so how may bank statements do i need to send ? do i still need to send all 6 ? or just 1?

and where is this mentioned on ukba rules

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 pm

@stillwaiting123

my wife is starting her new job on the 28th sept. if she leaves her old job a few weeks before her new job starts will this affect my appeal?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

naheed2343
Newly Registered

Post by naheed2343 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:23 pm

have been a silent reader for a very long time but have finally managed to become a member.
my timeline is
biometrics 15/12/2014
refused 19/02/15
re applied 08/04/15
processed email 01/09/15
waiting call from gerry
visa granted 02/09/15
Also I have escalated so much that I have lost count loooool

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Salaam everyone as your aware my case got refused just wanted to ask how do.we get an mp involved ive already sent my appeal but ive heard on this forum that if you involve my it gets looked at faster is that right ??!! Can anyone help...

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:33 pm

naheed2343 wrote:have been a silent reader for a very long time but have finally managed to become a member.
my timeline is
biometrics 15/12/2014
refused 19/02/15
re applied 08/04/15
processed email 01/09/15
waiting call from gerry
visa granted 02/09/15
Mashallah congrats its good to hear good nwes

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm

naheed2343 wrote:have been a silent reader for a very long time but have finally managed to become a member.
my timeline is
biometrics 15/12/2014
refused 19/02/15
re applied 08/04/15
processed email 01/09/15
waiting call from gerry
visa granted 02/09/15
Mashallah congrats its good to hear good nwes

iakhan82
Newly Registered

Post by iakhan82 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:36 pm

tiger girl wrote:Salaam everyone as your aware my case got refused just wanted to ask how do.we get an mp involved ive already sent my appeal but ive heard on this forum that if you involve my it gets looked at faster is that right ??!! Can anyone help...
Could you mention the reason for your refusal ???

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:39 pm

badmaash wrote:in the process of applying for my wife visa. everything on the pakistani side done. i have all the documents with just 2 things a little confused on.

4.13 How much of your sponsor’s total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependents?
State how much of your sponsor’s monthly income is given to family members or other dependents.

what does the above mean? do they mean how much i send to my wife every month? . also i have a son i spend on him for his food, travel, school runs and clothing. would this come under living expenses? if so the it would be included in the part of living expenses?

applying through adequate maintenance so how may bank statements do i need to send ? do i still need to send all 6 ? or just 1?

anyone can help me please

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:50 pm

iakhan82 wrote:
tiger girl wrote:Salaam everyone as your aware my case got refused just wanted to ask how do.we get an mp involved ive already sent my appeal but ive heard on this forum that if you involve my it gets looked at faster is that right ??!! Can anyone help...
It was regarding ket english test not verified online at graffton college cambridge

nasir631

Post by nasir631 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Congrats to everyone who have been granted Visa and I pray for all the people who have applied to receive the positive reply quicker.

Can anyone who received the processed email on 01-sep-2015 tell me did you receive email or message from Gerry’s to collect your passport?

We also received the processed email on 01-sep-2015 but not had any email or text from Gerry’s office Mirpur.

Jazakallah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 pm

You need to do two things:

1. Send an official complaint to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and give all you case details and why you were refuse and that you believe that the ECO did not do his job properly as your results are clearly online

2. Go to an open surgery or book an appointment with your local mp and tell him your story and also take all relevant evidence and he will contact ukvi and if successful they can get you your visa in two weeks inshallah

I'm going to see my MP on Friday inshallah and hopefully everything goes well as I have already appealed and submitted an official complaint
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 pm

badmaash wrote:in the process of applying for my wife visa. everything on the pakistani side done. i have all the documents with just 2 things a little confused on.

it can be to your wife if she is soley dependent on u and your son yes, i also have a 19 month old son i just wrote £60/70 per month for essentials and they didn't question it..

u should write that your son is dependent on u and just give a rough figure of how much u spend on him per month, don't complicate things by writing what the things are and when/where u spend the money etc

is adequate maintenance carers/disability? if yes then its 1 just to show proof that u r being paid it, if its through employment then its 6, if 2 jobs including a recent job change or self employment then 12

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Hamza Amjad wrote:@stillwaiting123

my wife is starting her new job on the 28th sept. if she leaves her old job a few weeks before her new job starts will this affect my appeal?

what was reason for refusal?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:23 pm

depends what was reason for refusal but 99% of the time no...

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 pm

tiger girl wrote:
iakhan82 wrote:
It was regarding ket english test not verified online at graffton college cambridge
then yes maybe u will get a quick turn around but don't expect it to be quick

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah