ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Withdrawal and Re-application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgaur
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Withdrawal and Re-application

Post by dgaur » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:23 pm

I was really unhappy with Chennai Deputy High Commission for their unprofessional behavior and long delay in processing my Tier 2 ICT. They were simply holding onto my passport and not taking a decision. During this time I had an urgent requirement for my passport and I filled a withdrawal application. Even that took 3 weeks for them to process and now finally the passport is back though with a AWD (Withdrawal) Stamp. Now I am planning to apply again once my personal verification related work is over. Can you guys please let me know which Deputy High Commission in India is most reliable and quick in this scenario ? I need your valuable replies because I dont want to get stuck in such a scenario again where my application is under processing for more than 3 months :(

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 ICT Withdrawal and Re-application

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Visa application center wrote:You should normally apply at the VFS Global visa application centre in or closest to, the state in which you are documented as being resident.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dgaur
Newly Registered

Post by dgaur » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Thanks for your reply. I had another question, now that the application has been withdrawn the scenario is as follows,
1. AWD stamp on the Passport.
2. CoS has already expired.

So my queries are,
1. Will there be any issue or a delay in generating the CoS or it entirely depends on the efficiency of my company HR?
2. Will the AWD stamp have any adverse impact on my new application ?

Cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:51 pm

1. Your employer is best suited to answer that question than anyone on the forum.
2. No affect.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!