ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:15 pm

tiger girl wrote:Raymandosnr

Tanks for yr advice im.from bradford 6 not sure which mo it is n you are going to see yr mp tomm please can u update n do u no who is bd6 mp pleasse
Your MP is Judith Cummins and please visit her website and phone the open surfer number as soon as possible to go see her, she is pro immigration so she will be more likely to help
http://judithcummins.org.uk/judiths-office/
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Duplicate
Last edited by Raymandosnr on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

Tanks for yr advice im.from bradford 6 not sure which mo it is n you are going to see yr mp tomm please can u update n do u no who is bd6 mp pleasse
I'll let you know how it goes but not sure the mp of Bradford I think if you do a quick search on Google or call you local council office you can find out and the sooner the better
Tanks wat was yr case refused on n have u appealed

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:18 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

I'll let you know how it goes but not sure the mp of Bradford I think if you do a quick search on Google or call you local council office you can find out and the sooner the better
Tanks wat was yr case refused on n have u appealed
Same as yours couldn't verify results online so I appealed two weeks ago and submitted official complaint on Monday

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:Duplicate
Tanks inshallah ill call mp tomm. Also wen u submitted the case did u put certificate n the secert number n statement cos i only submitted certificate

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Tanks inshallah ill call mp tomm. Also wen u submitted the case did u put certificate n the secert number n statement cos i only submitted certificate
Certificate, confirmation of entry, letters etc

zabz1987
inactive

Post by zabz1987 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:57 am

Salam brothers and sisters just wanted to give an update on my situation.

Applied for spouse visa and was recently refused after going through a real roller coaster of a ride just wanted to get your opinions on what step I should take next.

Online application submitted 10-04-2015
Biometrics submitted Islamabad 20-04-2015
Application rejected 02-09-2015

My wife submitted application on 20-04-2015 and the person who took the application filed it in with the wrong country he put it in with the Ireland applications when I applied for UK so my form went missing and was then rediscovered on 25-07-2015.
After 3 months had passed I started chasing up and calling in and they told me on their system that my application was just recently submitted on the 25-07-2015, so I told them I have a text plus receipts to prove date of submission was 20-04-2015 so my case was escalated.
I waited and waited escalated another 2 times as this was their mistake behold I finally got a response on the 02-09-2015 after 5 months of waiting that my application has been rejected.

Reasons for rejection where:
I note your sponsor started working with a company less than two months of its incorporation it's not clear why a new company would employ your sponsor on £19,000 per annum so soon after its incorporation and what skills your sponsor would have brought to this company given his limited work experience (as shown on HMRC checks carried out by this office).
I am therefore not satisfied that your sponsor is employed and paid as claimed and that his employment circumstances are as claimed.

Given all the above I am satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that's false information has been submitted with regard to your sponsors income and employment. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(c)

I mean who are these people to question the fact why i am earning £19,000 per annum with it being a recently new company or not, why has this ECO gone to such lengths.
As long as I meet the financial barrier this should be irrelevant.

Let me know what you think as I'm absolutely flabbergasted with this decision my solicitor has advised me they will be writing a strongly worded letter to see if they will reconsider their decision as this doesn't even come into the criteria.

Thank you

Sheebee1
Newly Registered

Post by Sheebee1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 am

zabz1987 wrote:Salam brothers and sisters just wanted to give an update on my situation.

Applied for spouse visa and was recently refused after going through a real roller coaster of a ride just wanted to get your opinions on what step I should take next.

My wife submitted application on 20-04-2015 and the person who took the application filed it in with the wrong country he put it in with the Ireland applications when I applied for UK so my form went missing and was then rediscovered on 25-07-2015.
After 3 months had passed I started chasing up and calling in and they told me on their system that my application was just recently submitted on the 25-07-2015, so I told them I have a text plus receipts to prove date of submission was 20-04-2015 so my case was escalated.
I waited and waited escalated another 2 times as this was their mistake behold I finally got a response on the 02-09-2015 after 5 months of waiting that my application has been rejected.

I note your sponsor started working with a company less than two months of its incorporation it's not clear why a new company would employ your sponsor on £19,000 per annum so soon after its incorporation and what skills your sponsor would have brought to this company given his limited work experience (as shown on HMRC checks carried out by this office).
I am therefore not satisfied that your sponsor is employed and paid as claimed and that his employment circumstances are as claimed.

Given all the above I am satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that's false information has been submitted with regard to your sponsors income and employment. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(c)

I mean who are these people to question the fact why i am earning £19,000 per annum with it being a recently new company or not, why has this ECO gone to such lengths.

Let me know what you think as I'm absolutely flabbergasted with this decision my solicitor has advised me they will be writing a strongly worded letter to see if they will reconsider their decision as this doesn't even come into the criteria.

Thank you
So sorry to hear about your refusal.
What documents did you submit with your application to meet the financial requirements ?
Pay slips p60 letter from employer/contract ?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 am

zabz1987 wrote:Salam brothers and sisters just wanted to give an update on my situation.

Thank you

Firstly sorry to hear about the refusal, do not b disheartened and inshallah when the time is right it will happen

this means Eco probably has done some checks on history ad thinks person who doesn't have much experience can be paid how much u r .....firstly can I just ask and I don't mean to be rude is it a genuine job? If yes then I'm pretty certain with things and agree with your solicitor

Inshallah all the best
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:28 am

Salam everyone

Biometric done on - 22/04/2015 in Islamabad
Still waiting just had Delayed email on 27/08/15
I escalated my case on 28/08/16 (no response yet)
Today I decided to call and the lady adviced me that it's under further investigations anyone else in the same position or have an idea of what going on....... Will appreciate your help :)
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 am

Thank you
SubhanAllah they will really do everything to keep people away from their loved ones! This is ridiculous, as long as you have paid tax on everything, they don't have a leg to stand on. This will be overturned imo, if not now, then at appeal stage. Try get an MP involved, it might help
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

Midra

Post by Midra » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:16 am

Humbleguy and Tehmina

Any mail yet? Have u called them?

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:21 am

^Calling them is a waste of time and money.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:29 am

Midra wrote:Humbleguy and Tehmina

Any mail yet? Have u called them?
Nope no action on my part will email probably on monday as 12 weeks will be up

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 am

i.need.help wrote:^Calling them is a waste of time and money.
Yep this is true, it will cost you at least £10 and you will not learn anything new as they just repeat what is already on the website. Must be the easiest job in the world doing UKVI helpdesk as they literally don't help at all.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:34 am

Tahmina told us, IT might expedite after Thursday, we dont lose hope and expect ECOs will have a refreshing weekend and a new Monday will bring them back with zeal..and wont 'zalil' anymore, poor applicants waiting even since april,
on the other side, look at the efficiencies being exhibited in India, same category, may be in Pakistan there are more applicants ? cant be... may be special 'care' being given,

Settlement Visas
Settlement – Mumbai - India
Most applications are processed within 60 days.
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days
% of applications decided 4% 4% 55% 100%

Settlement Visas
Settlement – New Delhi - India
Most applications are processed within 90 days.
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days
% of applications decided 3% 4% 58% 90% 100%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
The above data is for all decisions made in July 2015

Settlement Visas
Settlement – Kolkata - India
Number of days to process application 15 days 30 days 60 days
% of applications decided 11% 66% 100%
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:23 pm

cant blv wrote:Tahmina told us, IT might expedite after Thursday, we dont lose hope and expect ECOs will have a refreshing weekend and a new Monday will bring them back with zeal..and wont 'zalil' anymore, poor applicants waiting even since april,
on the other side, look at the efficiencies being exhibited in India, same category, may be in Pakistan there are more applicants ? cant be... may be special 'care' being given,

Settlement Visas
Settlement – Mumbai - India
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days
% of applications decided 4% 4% 55% 100%

Settlement Visas
Settlement – New Delhi - India
Most applications are processed within 90 days.
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days
% of applications decided 3% 4% 58% 90% 100%

Settlement Visas
Settlement – Kolkata - India
Number of days to process application 15 days 30 days 60 days
% of applications decided 11% 66% 100%
Hmm. I was looking at that info on the UKVI website and thinking exactly the same. Is it incompetence on the part of the visa application centres in Pakistan? Is it Funding? I would have thought the Pakistan and India timelines would be similar but clearly not. If it is due to more applicants from Pakistan, then I still believe ours should be similar, if not better. More applicants = More money (Submission fees etc ) = Better service? Or is that me being Naïve, expecting too much from the agencies involved, and it does just boil down to "Special Treatment".... Food for thought.. :?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Usali wrote:Online standard settlement visa Application date : 10 July 2015
Biometric : 14 July 2015
Documents received in Sheffeild : 14 July
Confirmation Email received : 05 August 2015
Visa Granted : 17 August
[/quote]

can you please share your lust of documents with us if you dont mind

also did you mention your application's GWF refrnce number on every document u submitted?? or wrote on top of your file only
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

timewarp
Newly Registered

Post by timewarp » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:57 pm

salaams everybody,

Hope everyone is okay.

I have a quick question,

How long can you go on holiday to Pakistan on a spouse visa?

Is there some kind of limit on the number of days you are allowed outside the uk on a spouse visa for the fir 2 and half years?

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Salam guys

I've been speaking to and emailing Cambridge constantly about the whole KET English test fiasco. The test centres aren't uploading photos for UKVI to see. These photos are tsken using facial recognition software and must be uploaded on the day of the test. According to Cambridge UKVI won't be able to see my wifes photo ( as it wasn't uploaded by the test centre). As it is part of the criteria used to verify an applicants results...well its easy now to see why so many refusals are taking place.

The lack of a photo could go against me. I am now trying to get the test centre to send a letter to the home office acknowledging this mess up. An email from Cambridge to me stating that if my wifes results need to be verified UKVI can contact them. It's policy to contact Cambridge but ECO'S haven't bothered in any of the cases of people who have been refused.

Hope this explains the matter!
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:49 pm

zakikhan wrote:Salam guys

I've been speaking to and emailing Cambridge constantly about the whole KET English test fiasco. The test centres aren't uploading photos for UKVI to see. These photos are tsken using facial recognition software and must be uploaded on the day of the test. According to Cambridge UKVI won't be able to see my wifes photo ( as it wasn't uploaded by the test centre). As it is part of the criteria used to verify an applicants results...well its easy now to see why so many refusals are taking place.

The lack of a photo could go against me. I am now trying to get the test centre to send a letter to the home office acknowledging this mess up. An email from Cambridge to me stating that if my wifes results need to be verified UKVI can contact them. It's policy to contact Cambridge but ECO'S haven't bothered in any of the cases of people who have been refused.

Hope this explains the matter!
Get the letters to verify all this but it is all nonsense as I have been onto these guys for a while now and it's a software issue in their part which is not sending the results to the UKVI portal and they are blaming the test centres, think about how many exam results the test centres uploads the fault lies with Cambridge English but they cannot admit it

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:54 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Spoken to my MP a VERY grumpy man and was very reluctant to help me but I got him to send an email even though it was with basic evidence

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
tiger girl wrote:
Spoken to my MP a VERY grumpy man and was very reluctant to help me but I got him to send an email even though it was with basic evidence
So do u think its worth it going to mp n what did he email them n wat evidence did u take ?

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:29 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
tiger girl wrote:
So do u think its worth it going to mp n what did he email them n wat evidence did u take ?
I would still go as its worth the shot and depends on your MP to be honest on how much they want to help, I took all my evidence that I submitted at my appeal and my MP cherry picked the one he wanted

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Raymondosnr
Tanks for the advice il try my look to. Just all this is so frustrating that u cant even think straight.
Yr appeal hav u had a reply yet ???