ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Pls PCN.. Should I declare?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aragon

Help Pls PCN.. Should I declare?

Post by aragon » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi all,

I had a PCN or should I call it FPN, not sure, in March, 2015. I was waiting in the loading bay and went over the 20 mins, waiting period. I got a letter in the post and I paid the fine straight away.

I also had 2 more parking charges in the past. One in June 2009 and one in either 2008 or 2007. Don't know the exact month.

So my question is, How should I declare this in the AN form. Should I write it in section 3.2 or on Page 24 Further information section.

Also, I didn't got any penalty points on my license. Only paid the fine, directly to the authority. No court involved. In this senario, do I need to to declare the above or should I leave it?

Any help here is much appreciated.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Help Pls PCN.. Should I declare?

Post by geriatrix » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 pm

As suggested before, please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!