ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phone mariage

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aqeel24
Newly Registered

Phone mariage

Post by aqeel24 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello guys,
I want to know about dependenth visa. I am on tier 1 visa.My family want my marriage soon.My question is that if i am do phone marriage. Is UKBA accept these kind of marriages.how many chances to get my wife visa.i do not want to go back and do marriage.because my ILR due on nxt year.plz help me guys.if any body got this experince.thanks for your help.

secret.simon

Re: Phone mariage

Post by secret.simon » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:42 am

Would the phone marriage be valid in your home country?

And why can you not fly there, get married and come back?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:20 pm

aqeel24 wrote:Hello guys,
I want to know about dependenth visa. I am on tier 1 visa.My family want my marriage soon.My question is that if i am do phone marriage. Is UKBA accept these kind of marriages.how many chances to get my wife visa.i do not want to go back and do marriage.because my ILR due on nxt year.plz help me guys.if any body got this experince.thanks for your help.
Have you met the person?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:06 pm

You phoning from UK ..... not possible!
You and the person you wish to marry will have to call from a country / countries where phone marriages are legally allowed.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:02 pm

hi aqeel

have you got married over the phone ?