ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on British Passport Applicaton form Section 3

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gagan1986

Question on British Passport Applicaton form Section 3

Post by Gagan1986 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:03 am

Hi All,

Need help please if possible.

Filling in the section 'if you had it been included in the passport before'. It is asking to fill in the details of the uncancelled passport which is fine. Then it goes on asking in Sec 3c 'details of lost and stolen passport'. Do they mean the current one or the previous one? As my previous passport was lost. Do I need to fill in those details?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question on British Passport Applicaton form Section 3

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:48 am

previous one
If lost so you need to complete the details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gagan1986

Re: Question on British Passport Applicaton form Section 3

Post by Gagan1986 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:53 am

Phoned passport advice line and they said there is no need to put details of the previous lost passport as I obtained a passport after which is now valid and uncancelled. Only need to fill that section if current valid passport is lost.