ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Annonymous

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Annonymous » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:43 am

Hi brother zabz1987

The reasons these useless department is giving just for the sake of refusing a visa is just ridiculous.

My blood is boiling when I heard the reason for your refusal.

They've no right to refuse you on the grounds what they've given to you.

If your tax is paid on your earnings then they don't have no right at all to give you this most absurd reason for the refusal.

I just wish that the law will come which will bring some kind of concequences on the ECOs for refusing any visa with out having solid grounds for the refusals.

Well its very sad and frustrating I can understand

In Shaa ALLAH every thing will be fine that's all I can say to you

Good luck with your spouse visa applicaton.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

haychtee
Newly Registered

Post by haychtee » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Asalammu Alaykum all,

My wife submitted her passport on Monday 10th August and my paperwork got to Sheffield on the same day. I haven't heard from UKVI at all yet. Not even a confirmation that they've received my paperwork.

Does anyone know how long the process takes and can give a rough date on when my application will be processed.

Jazak Allah,

May Allah make it easy for you all.. Ameen

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:51 am

Total silence here today

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:@i.need.help

Will keep everyone updated once we gets docs back...
Thanks.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Midra

Post by Midra » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 am

Humbleguy

Any update? :/

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

humbleguy wrote:Total silence here today
Mondays are generally quiet if your referring to updates
Eco's are lazy after a long weekend
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:06 am

Hawww....
So Mondays are Quiet bcoz ECOs are tired after the long weekend,
...Tuesdays they cant just throw their head on work its just beginning of the week and a have long week ahead to work,
Wednesday...oho, cant work whole week like donkeys, at least some rest for mid of the week...
Thursday, leave ECOs to do some own work too, have to plan their weekend, go away everyone,
Hurray its Friday, no work, we are tired and no more work load as we are in weekend mode, anyone expecting anything from us should wait for next week,
See you guys,

Yours only
E See Ooooo
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 am

cant blv wrote:Hawww....
...Tuesdays they cant just throw their head on work its just beginning of the week and a have long week ahead to work,
Wednesday...oho, cant work whole week like donkeys, at least some rest for mid of the week...
Thursday, leave ECOs to do some own work too, have to plan their weekend, go away everyone,
Hurray its Friday, no work, we are tired and no more work load as we are in weekend mode, anyone expecting anything from us should wait for next week,
See you guys,

Yours only
E See Ooooo

Hahaha....
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:14 am

haychtee wrote:Asalammu Alaykum all,

My wife submitted her passport on Monday 10th August and my paperwork got to Sheffield on the same day. I haven't heard from UKVI at all yet. Not even a confirmation that they've received my paperwork.

Does anyone know how long the process takes and can give a rough date on when my application will be processed.

Jazak Allah,

Wa'alaykum'asalaam

The current visa processing times are as follows (Taken from the UKVI website this morning)

Most applications are processed within 90 days.

Number of days to process application 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 1% 86% 99% 100%

I received an email a confirmation email from Sheffield one whole month after submitting my application into Islamabad. Some people will get a reply 90days after submitting their application, others will have to wait longer. I would advise to start asking for updates around the 1st November.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:32 am

Mentor_89 wrote:

Jazak Allah,

Wa'alaykum'asalaam

The current visa processing times are as follows (Taken from the UKVI website this morning)

I received an email a confirmation email from Sheffield one whole month after submitting my application into Islamabad. Some people will get a reply 90days after submitting their application, others will have to wait longer. I would advise to start asking for updates around the 1st November.
Salaam

Thank you for providing us with this info, just a quick question did you recieve the email or did your spouse recieve the email in pakistan? I have submitted on 21st August and still heard nothing yet

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:35 am

cant blv wrote:Hawww....
See you guys,

Yours only
E See Ooooo
This made my day haha

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:49 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Mentor_89 wrote:

Jazak Allah,

Wa'alaykum'asalaam

Salaam

Thank you for providing us with this info, just a quick question did you recieve the email or did your spouse recieve the email in pakistan? I have submitted on 21st August and still heard nothing yet

The email was received on my wifes email account. Which I have the password for :P . I think you may receive the confirmation email this week on early next week.

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am

humbleguy, tahmina, midra still unheard ??
applicant of 10th June was dealt on 28th August, so strange, nothing after that abt June cases,
when you email them they ask you to fill "customer satisfaction" survey, thats one of the instance you cant speak the truth, bcoz we all need visa,
June Applicants, please update,

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 pm

hahaha that post was so funny and too true re ECO Laziness.

Yes all gone quiet all of a sudden, still surprised about that one july application that was processed.

Midra

Post by Midra » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Cant blv

Naahhhh no update or mail yet! Frustrated

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:42 pm

cant blv wrote:humbleguy, tahmina, midra still unheard ??
applicant of 10th June was dealt on 28th August, so strange, nothing after that abt June cases,
when you email them they ask you to fill "customer satisfaction" survey, thats one of the instance you cant speak the truth, bcoz we all need visa,
June Applicants, please update,
No update... Sooo frustrated

iakhan82
Newly Registered

Post by iakhan82 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
Mentor_89 wrote:

Jazak Allah,

Wa'alaykum'asalaam

Salaam

I have submitted mine on 1st August 2015 and still not yet had a single response from them.:(

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Although I was able to verify the results on our general verification site, your wife's results do not appear in the UKVI database. A photo was taken of your wife on the test day, but the centre failed to select the option to make that photo available to the UKVI on the UKVI Verification website.

The UKVI will therefore be unable to view her photo on their verification website (which is part of their process for verifying results and identity during visa applications).

We have a contingency procedure in place, where the UKVI can request a manual verification check and ask us to verify the results for them. We cannot guarantee that this will meet the requirements of the UKVI as they do stipulate that test day photos be uploaded to their verification website message i got from help desk for Cambridge English
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:41 pm

zakikhan wrote:Although I was able to verify the results on our general verification site, your wife's results do not appear in the UKVI database. A photo was taken of your wife on the test day, but the centre failed to select the option to make that photo available to the UKVI on the UKVI Verification website.

The UKVI will therefore be unable to view her photo on their verification website (which is part of their process for verifying results and identity during visa applications).

We have a contingency procedure in place, where the UKVI can request a manual verification check and ask us to verify the results for them. We cannot guarantee that this will meet the requirements of the UKVI as they do stipulate that test day photos be uploaded to their verification website message i got from help desk for Cambridge English
Yes i got the same from them, thus is wat cambridge are saying n flogging us off this letter does not look suffienct im really worried

Naveed777
Newly Registered

Post by Naveed777 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:12 am

Hi
How long does further checks take after delay email due to further checks.

Biometric: 29th May 2015 @ ISB
Delayed email: 10 Aug 2015

Thanks

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 am

Naveed777 wrote:Hi
How long does further checks take after delay email due to further checks.

Biometric: 29th May 2015 @ ISB
Delayed email: 10 Aug 2015

Thanks
It varies no set Time
Like our application was submitted on 6th may
Delayed email 22nd July
Still waiting and it's 87th working day today (almost 17 weeks)

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am

Does everyone thinks its usual lagging behind in processing in this time of year, as someone on the forum mentioned it, how much is probability of something getting wrong, like losing information, mishandling, dislocating, as many of us have seen getting mixed up at the time of submission. Wild thoughts haunting me, they did not have a proper contingent plans when they made the change from 6th July, may be they removed/ moved staff in Isb and no replacements, inefficiency is quite visible by some of the recent incidents, i doubt cases submitted just before change ie in May/ June will suffer most, change was sudden, can sense severity,
Tahmina, Humbleguy and Midra, next in the queue and queue is solid since long,

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 am

hi I also did not send in any chat history
I applied 3 months after I got married but I sent in western union recipts
I married in feb 26 2015 and arrived back on the 14 march 2015 I sent my wife mony in april may june and I am still sending he mony I sent in my western union recipts
now just wait and see in shaa ALLAH
Today my wife received an email
Your uk visa application is currently under consideration at the british high commission in Islamabad
Unfortunatly the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks.
This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you.
when your documents have been returned to the visa application application.

please can anyone explain what all this means as they said 57 days
its coming up to 54 days and now we get this email

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 am

Sajj79 wrote:All,
Got refused on one reason that no chat history or call logs supplied. I supplied a lot of other proves.
Need Advise shall I take review/appeal or re apply with hefty fees?
Plz advise
hi I wanted to ask you after how long did you put in the application thanks
as I put in my wife's application 3 months of returning back from Pakistan
i added everything and like yourself no chat history, i added in western union recipts every month i have been sending her mony since we got married in febuary 2015
thankyou

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 am

Humbleguy, Tehmina, Midra.... its stressful for you lot, we understand, may this wait pays you, any news ?