ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roy_1234
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by roy_1234 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Forza_RC wrote:
roy_1234 wrote:Hello all

GOOD NEWS
I HAVE GOT MY PR TODAY

Here is my time line to give some idea for those waiting

Sent application on 19 MARCH 2015
HO received on 23 MARCH 2015
Fees paid by cheque
COA recieved 08 APRIL 2015
PR recived today dated 01 SEPT 2015

PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS OF RETURN DELIVERY AT THE POST OFFICE WEB SITE ALSO.
Hello roy_1234, A very big congratulations! And thanks for sharing this good news with us. I assume you are a non-EU citizen?
Did you send your documents by special delivery?
I send my PR application documents to HO on 26 March. Still waiting.

Hello Forza

I am Non EEA spouse.
My spouse has PR already.
I sent a special delivery with a return special delivery envelope.

I wish you and other people waiting may get this tomorrow and at most the next week for all who so ever applied before Bio metrics

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Forza_RC wrote:
mullos wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:
Hello mullos, are you an EU or non-EU citizen?
Hi Forza I'm non EU citizen, spouse is EU.
Do you think that would that make a difference re receiving biometric papers and confirmations, even though they took my payment ?
Hello zeb77, yes that 'unfortunately' makes a difference. Some of the EU citizens who shared their timelines with us even did not receive their COA or email confirmations but their PRs directly. EU citizens' applications are processed much faster, in some cases even less than a month, than non-EU ones.
hello Forza,My spouse EEA national and myself non EEA have lived in uk since 2004.i have been twice granted RC since 2004.now that we both have applied together for EEA PR,i am anticipating for a PR.
HERE IS OUR TIMELINE......
application send on :27 may2015
app received :28 may 2015
biometric letter re:10 june 2015
biometic enrolled:16 june 2015
coa : .............
since then waiting
patience is the key word .

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:04 am

roy_1234 wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:
roy_1234 wrote:Hello all

GOOD NEWS
I HAVE GOT MY PR TODAY

Here is my time line to give some idea for those waiting

Sent application on 19 MARCH 2015
HO received on 23 MARCH 2015
Fees paid by cheque
COA recieved 08 APRIL 2015
PR recived today dated 01 SEPT 2015

PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS OF RETURN DELIVERY AT THE POST OFFICE WEB SITE ALSO.
Hello roy_1234, A very big congratulations! And thanks for sharing this good news with us. I assume you are a non-EU citizen?
Did you send your documents by special delivery?
I send my PR application documents to HO on 26 March. Still waiting.

Hello Forza

I am Non EEA spouse.
My spouse has PR already.
I sent a special delivery with a return special delivery envelope.

I wish you and other people waiting may get this tomorrow and at most the next week for all who so ever applied before Bio metrics
Thanks roy_1234. I also included a return special delivery envelope. However, some of the forum members experienced that HO did not use the envelopes they included but post the PR with a recorded signed for. So I guess that kind of depends on the case worker...

Thanks for your kind wishes. Fingers crossed...

Indianlonly

Post by Indianlonly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 am

Guys I have moved out
How can I let HO knows my new address.
Should I send letter to HO or send mail?
I haven't received my Coa yet but I have done biometric already and get my passport back using the reference no in biometric.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 am

Indianlonly wrote:Guys I have moved out
I haven't received my Coa yet but I have done biometric already and get my passport back using the reference no in biometric.
Hello Indianlonly,

I think you can notify HO online:
https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/

Indianlonly

Post by Indianlonly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Forza_RC wrote:
Hello Indianlonly,

Thanks Forza you are a star

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Indianlonly wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:
Hello Indianlonly,

Thanks Forza you are a star
You're welcome. Hope that link helps.
Would be great actually if you could let us know once you have made your request via this link how HO reply (or if you receive any confirmation at all actually from HO). So that would help other forum members who wanna update/change their addresses and notify HO in the future.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello zeb77, thanks for sharing your timeline and good luck! Hope you and your spouse will receive your PRs the soonest! Why didn't you apply for PR when your first RC expired if I may ask?

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:37 am

Good morning everyone,

Some of the mid-March applicants received their PRs last week. So I hope this week late March and early April PR applicants will hear the good news from the Home Office!

Have a great week to everyone!

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Forza_RC wrote:Hello zeb77, thanks for sharing your timeline and good luck! Hope you and your spouse will receive your PRs the soonest! Why didn't you apply for PR when your first RC expired if I may ask?
i actually dont know why they didnt give me PR,what i guess is that i didnt apply with my husband and he also didnt have PR at that time.when he didnt have PR how can they give me.THAT could be the case .but today after 11years we have applied together ...have gr8 HOPES...LETS SEE

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:54 pm

zeb77 wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:Hello zeb77, thanks for sharing your timeline and good luck! Hope you and your spouse will receive your PRs the soonest! Why didn't you apply for PR when your first RC expired if I may ask?
i actually dont know why they didnt give me PR,what i guess is that i didnt apply with my husband and he also didnt have PR at that time.when he didnt have PR how can they give me.THAT could be the case .but today after 11years we have applied together ...have gr8 HOPES...LETS SEE
forza i got this info in another forum .hope this would be heipful in yur case as yur spouse is a eeanational.those applicants whos case has exceeded 6months time can approach SOLVIT its an online sevice free of charge but it will put up things faster with the ho.hope this is of any help to you

Arequipa1
Newly Registered

Post by Arequipa1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi all,

Just happy to share my news. I finally got my PR today!, I missed the post last Friday, so I went to collect my parcel today :)

Here is my timeline.

Application sent: 25th of March 2015 by Royal Mail standard parcel (no copies made, I just sent originals documents)
HO received: 1st April 2015
Fee taken: 2nd April 2015
COA received: 9th April 2015
HO email received: 10th April 2015
PR received 4th Sep with letter and stamp dated: 2nd September 2015

Hope you all get your PR soon.
Forza, you will probably get it this week as you sent your application just few days after me.

Good luck!

mard2530

Post by mard2530 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi, I have a question. I just sent my application for an EEA (FM) as spouse. I sent my passport (original). So, when I have to go to the post office to take my biometric information I have to show any ID? I only have a expired passport and a driving license from Venezuela. Any suggestions? Thanks, RM

Application sent: 05-09-2015
Application sent: 05/01/2016
Application received: 06/01/2016
Payment taken : 08/01/2016
Biometric letter: 22/01/2016 (20/01/2016)
COA: 08/02/2016 (05/02/2016)
RC: 17/06/2016 (15/06/2016)
Documents: 28/06/2016

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:31 pm

zeb77 wrote:
zeb77 wrote:
forza i got this info in another forum .hope this would be heipful in yur case as yur spouse is a eeanational.those applicants whos case has exceeded 6months time can approach SOLVIT its an online sevice free of charge but it will put up things faster with the ho.hope this is of any help to you
Hello zeb77, thanks a lot for this. I've heard about this but never read about them or checked their website. I'll have a look at their website and see how it works. Thanks again for this. Much appreciated.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Arequipa1 wrote:Hi all,

Just happy to share my news. I finally got my PR today!, I missed the post last Friday, so I went to collect my parcel today :)

Here is my timeline.

Application sent: 25th of March 2015 by Royal Mail standard parcel (no copies made, I just sent originals documents)
HO received: 1st April 2015
Fee taken: 2nd April 2015
COA received: 9th April 2015
HO email received: 10th April 2015
PR received 4th Sep with letter and stamp dated: 2nd September 2015

Hope you all get your PR soon.
Forza, you will probably get it this week as you sent your application just few days after me.

Good luck!
Dear Arequipa1, many thanks for sharing the good news with us. A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS :)
You must be so relived :) It's a long long wait...
I literally applied 1 day after you applied. So fingers crossed!

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:45 pm

mard2530 wrote:Hi, I have a question. I just sent my application for an EEA (FM) as spouse. I sent my passport (original). So, when I have to go to the post office to take my biometric information I have to show any ID? I only have a expired passport and a driving license from Venezuela. Any suggestions? Thanks, RM

Hello mard2530, I had a friend who was in a similar situation as you. He did not experienced any issue as far as I remember. Just take your expired passport and your driving licence with you and just to be on the safe side if I were you I'd take an official bill (for example council tax) your name and address on it.

I think you should be fine. I am sure there are other members on this forum experienced the same thing. Anyone out there? :)

Indianlonly

Post by Indianlonly » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Forza_RC wrote:
mard2530 wrote:Hi, I have a question. I just sent my application for an EEA (FM) as spouse. I sent my passport (original). So, when I have to go to the post office to take my biometric information I have to show any ID? I only have a expired passport and a driving license from Venezuela. Any suggestions? Thanks, RM

Hello mard2530, I had a friend who was in a similar situation as you. He did not experienced any issue as far as I remember. Just take your expired passport and your driving licence with you and just to be on the safe side if I were you I'd take an official bill (for example council tax) your name and address on it.

I think you should be fine. I am sure there are other members on this forum experienced the same thing. Anyone out there? :)
No need Id or nothing. Only the biometric letter you have to show it to post office.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Indianlonly wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:

No need Id or nothing. Only the biometric letter you have to show it to post office.
That's helpful Indianlonly. Cheers.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Hello everyone, after @Arequipa1's good news this evening I checked Royal Mail's track & trace page to see if my post is on it's way as I literally applied 1 day after @Arequipa1 and I can see that it says "It's on its way. We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 08/09/15."

PS. I included a special delivery return envelope (pre-paid) with my application.

So hope it's gonna be a good news tomorrow :)

mullos
Newly Registered

Post by mullos » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:52 am

mullos wrote:thanks Zeb, Liquidweb and Forza - will try those contacts and let you know how i get on !
Happy to say my biometric letter arrived yesterday.
Thanks Zeb, Liquidweb and Forza for your contacts, seemed top do the trick!
Will do updated timeline today.

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Post by Forza_RC » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:14 am

mullos wrote:
mullos wrote:thanks Zeb, Liquidweb and Forza - will try those contacts and let you know how i get on !
You're welcome mullos. Hope you will receive your PR the soonest!

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Forza_RC wrote:Hello everyone, after @Arequipa1's good news this evening I checked Royal Mail's track & trace page to see if my post is on it's way as I literally applied 1 day after @Arequipa1 and I can see that it says "It's on its way. We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 08/09/15."

PS. I included a special delivery return envelope (pre-paid) with my application.

Im glad to see this Forza, Did you receive your PR then?

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Forza_RC wrote:
mullos wrote:
You're welcome mullos. Hope you will receive your PR the soonest!
HAPPY FOR U MULLOS....WELL DONE

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm

sidcostas wrote:
Forza_RC wrote:Hello everyone, after @Arequipa1's good news this evening I checked Royal Mail's track & trace page to see if my post is on it's way as I literally applied 1 day after @Arequipa1 and I can see that it says "It's on its way. We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 08/09/15."

GOODLUCK, sidcostas things r acccelerating with ho......fingers crossed

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:11 pm

zeb77 wrote:
sidcostas wrote:

GOODLUCK, sidcostas things r acccelerating with ho......fingers crossed

sidcostas can u plz share yur timeline with us .......i submitted joined eea pr with my eea national spouse around 27 may ...yur timeline will give me a brief judgement,as to when can my pr arrive
thank you.