ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to vary applications - complex situation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Naveed24
Pakistan

How to vary applications - complex situation

Post by Naveed24 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am

Dear users.
I need some information please. Help me by giving advice. I'm in the uk from last 10 years. My visa of tier 2 was curtailed on May 2015 then I submitted flr fp along with my dependant wife and daughter on the basis of 7 years child stay and my private life. On 21 august I have applied variation on set lr and write to the flr fp team to decide my dependants application after mine. I've received a letter from case worker stating that my dependants can't stay on this application as I request to vary my leave and main applicant is doing variation so dependants also do variation. She asks me which form dependant want to vary. My question is that which form my dependants can use? My tier 2 company licence was revoked but I've received curtailment after 7 months. So I don't have any job from last October and I can't work now due to the curtailment. I can provide job offer but not sure wether this fulfill flr m financial requirement. Someone told me I don't require to meet financial requirement as my dependants came in 2008 on this country. Is it correct? Please help me as I have to reply to the case worker. Thanks. Anxiously waiting for suggestions.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: How to vary applications - complex situation

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

I have limited knowledge of the FP route.
Hoping that my response will act as a catalyst for more someone more knowledgeable in the matter than I am to correct my opinion:

The child should vary to FLR(FP) on the basis of 7 year's stay in the UK in his/her own right.
The other parent could apply for either FLR(FP) as a parent (of the child) or FLR(FP) as your partner (the application to be deferred until your SET(LR) is decided).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Naveed24
Pakistan

Post by Naveed24 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Thanks for your reply. If I will choose flr fp then what is the best way to do it? Means shall I complete the application form and send it direct to the case worker or I have to send them in the address mentioned in flr fp form? Please guide me as I'm approaching to the dead line of case worker limit. Anxiously waiting for reply.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Naveed24 wrote:Thanks for your reply. If I will choose flr fp then what is the best way to do it? Means shall I complete the application form and send it direct to the case worker or I have to send them in the address mentioned in flr fp form? Please guide me as I'm approaching to the dead line of case worker limit. Anxiously waiting for reply.
This is a very complex situation. I am sure you must be prepared for the possibility that the application of all the dependents may be refused.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Naveed24
Pakistan

Post by Naveed24 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Obie wrote:
Naveed24 wrote:Thanks for your reply. If I will choose flr fp then what is the best way to do it? Means shall I complete the application form and send it direct to the case worker or I have to send them in the address mentioned in flr fp form? Please guide me as I'm approaching to the dead line of case worker limit. Anxiously waiting for reply.
This is a very complex situation. I am sure you must be prepared for the possibility that the application of all the dependents may be refused.
I'm too confused. Is it possible to vary on flr m but with job offer? I don't have any past work payslips due to curtailment. What could be the best way of dealing all safely?