ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help plz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fasaal

need help plz

Post by fasaal » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello,

I have a query for my friend if some one plz help him.

One of my friend came to UK on student visa 3 years ago. last year he was stopped by police during driving. the police officer said he is going to arrested him coz there is some note for his immigration record. then he was detained by immigration officer coz his visa was curtailed few months ago due to proving fake English certificate for his last extension. he appeal against it and after 3 months detention he finally decided to go back to Pakistan himself. now he is getting marriage in Italy. after marriage he want to come to uk with his wife to settle here permanently. he just want to know that is there any restriction or ban on him for entering the uk ?

secret.simon

Re: need help plz

Post by secret.simon » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

fasaal wrote:he is getting marriage in Italy.
Is he getting married to an Italian citizen?

If he is married to an Italian citizen, he can come with her to settle in the UK, provided she stays in the UK too.

However, he will not get British citizenship for 10 years.