ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help regarding EEA2 application of my husband

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wickey822
Newly Registered

urgent help regarding EEA2 application of my husband

Post by wickey822 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:46 am

I am a spanish national living in the UK , i am married to a Pakistani national .The time of getting married my husband was on valid student visa.after getting married his visa got expired .before his visa expired he applied for EEA residence permit but refused . now we are in process of appeal hearing our hearing adjourned twice due to lack of court time just 2 days before hearing and a new date is yet to come its almost 2 years now.

The problem is that his mother is critically ill and we want to visit Pakistan as he don't have valid visa in his passport and he can not come back to uk .

we are thinking to apply for Spanish from pakistan as i will be in pakistan with my husband and we have friends and family in spain , we like to move spain permanently is it possible if yes what are the ways and requirements from Pakistan .

can we withdraw our appeal? and if we withdraw will it make any negative impression on our immigration history ?

And is it possible to move from uk to spain keeping in mind my husband do not have a valid visa , and what are the ways and requirements .

And is it possible that my husband can enter again in uk together with me after getting 5 years visa from Spain, and what are the ways and requirements .

i would really appreciate your help