ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help form senior members

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mukh

Need help form senior members

Post by mukh » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi all,

This is my situation

Posted HSMP application on 29-08-2007 through register post
Delivered on 30-08-2007
Payment processed on 03-09-2007.
Reference number received via eamil. 05-09-2007
urgent treatment form sent 16-10-2007
again urgent treatmnet from sent 31-10-2007 with an employer job offer letter

I haven't received anything till now.
I'm a bit worried. as my current visa is going to expire in 3 weeks.
Any idea how much time its gonna take for a decision?
Any advises?

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:05 am

Dear Mukh,
No one on this forum can tell u how long does it take to make a decision on ur application...and the bad luk part is now HO is no more doing progress check on application. So even HO ppl wont tell u any updates regarding ur application. wht i suggest u is to jus wait...thats all we can do..My application was decided in a day and got my docs back within 4 days (I applied on 26th of sept and arrange a courier pikup).. my application was refused and now i put request of review on 31st Oct and since then jus waiting and waiting....we all cant get any updates on our application from now..jus have to wait til we get our docs back..
Asim

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:42 am

Dear Mukh,

Its unfortunate that you already have a job offer and HO is delaying things.

My application reached HO on 28th September and am still waiting for a decision. I wrote (email) to HO and their replied said that my documents are under verification and they refused to commit a time-line for the decision.

Its very probable that the case worker has requested a verification for your documents too.

I envy people who are getting their decisions in few days, its been more than a month in our case. And after all this I hopw HO does not refuse our application due to some non-sensible reasons.

All the best!
CD