ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - EEA FM OR EFM interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PutiniEEA

URGENT - EEA FM OR EFM interview

Post by PutiniEEA » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:15 am

Hi guys

I have pending EEA UNMARRIED APPLICATION FROM 6 months and I have interview next month on basis of this application

But now my circumstances has been changed. Recent I got married. so shall I make new application on basis of marriage or just send marriage certificate for UNMARRIED APPLICATION ??
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Re: URGENT - EEA FM OR EFM interview

Post by fatimahh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:56 am

In your shoes i would take the mariage certificate with me to the interview as decision will be made only after interview and this will prove that the relationship is serious. i do not think change of circumstances can cancel the interview as even married couple are invited for interview. When i attended the interview the officer had my file in the room and was going through it while asking question...
GOD BLESS!!!

PutiniEEA

Re: URGENT - EEA FM OR EFM interview

Post by PutiniEEA » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 pm

I already send it and i will take extra copy of it.
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)