ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by Ahmed04 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Nash82 wrote:
Ahmed04 wrote:
Ahmed04 wrote:Congratulations Nash...
Nash On what date you applied in March?
Applied 22nd march and HO received 23rd March.
That's mean I am not too far away as I applied on 31st March and HO received on 01/04/15... :)

Nash82
United Kingdom

Post by Nash82 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Nash On what date you applied in March?[/quote]

Applied 22nd march and HO received 23rd March.[/quote]

That's mean I am not too far away as I applied on 31st March and HO received on 01/04/15... :)[/quote]

You will recieve your approval soon IN SHA ALLAH :D

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Nash82 wrote:Nash On what date you applied in March?
Applied 22nd march and HO received 23rd March.[/quote]

That's mean I am not too far away as I applied on 31st March and HO received on 01/04/15... :)[/quote]

You will recieve your approval soon IN SHA ALLAH :D[/quote]

Thanks InshaALLAH..

Abuzaid

Post by Abuzaid » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Nash82 wrote:Dear All,

By the blessing and grace of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY I have recieved my Approval today. Recieved a letter from HO ON 21st Aug for documents to provide the evidence of my residency period covering 2010-2013, which I sent next day and they received on 25th Aug. Requested return of documents back last week and recieved the approval letter along with all the documents today. Letter printed 8th sept, sent out on 9th sept and I recieved today ALHAMDULILLAH. I provided the recorded delivery return envelop.

Hold on all the march applicants I am sure yours are coming soon IN SHA ALLAH :D
Congrats Nash, nice to see another March approval.....hopefully will get ours soon!!!

members

Post by members » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:51 pm

just to update: applied on 03 march and still waiting. received a call from ho (you can request a call back from ho after six months) and still generic information: application is pending, going through external checks etc. i have given up hope on them! mp is already involved, but i don't think that mp will receive any useful update other than the generic information given over the phone. what can be done next, any thoughts??

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Congrats Nash
Got call back today and was told that they unable to tell me the progress and i have to write to home office to check the progress
Is it normal??? Im frustrated , worried . Was a straightforward application as far as i know with no gaps no
appeals previously

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:12 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:Congrats Nash
Got call back today and was told that they unable to tell me the progress and i have to write to home office to check the progress
Is it normal??? Im frustrated , worried . Was a straightforward application as far as i know with no gaps no
appeals previously

RANA Might be you getting your approval tomorrow or after ... that's why they did not tell anything ....
Its Happened to me when I applied for ILR, after 6months when called HO they just said still in process and I got my ILR approval with my docs just the day after of my call. so dnt worry everything will be ok...

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:48 pm

By the blessing and grace of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY I have recieved my Approval today. Recieved a letter from HO ON 21st Aug for documents to provide the evidence of my residency period covering 2010-2013, which I sent next day and they received on 25th Aug. Requested return of documents back last week and recieved the approval letter along with all the documents today. Letter printed 8th sept, sent out on 9th sept and I recieved today ALHAMDULILLAH. I provided the recorded delivery return envelop.

Hold on all the march applicants I am sure yours are coming soon IN SHA ALLAH :D

Congrats Nash!!

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:Congrats Nash
appeals previously
Yet more red tape :-(

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Many congrats :)

Nash82
United Kingdom

Post by Nash82 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Thanks All and best of luck to all the applicants who are still waiting. Just hold on, ur approvals are on the way IN SHA ALLAH.

sornam123
Newly Registered

Post by sornam123 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 am

I rang HO today and they said I have to write a letter to Ho to find out why it's taking more than 6 months.

It's straight forward Kids application as they both born in here but don't understand why they are taking this much time.

It's ridiculous system I would say. If their deadline is months then they should give the outcome within 6 months period. I don't understand without finishing march applicants they are processing April applicants.

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:46 am

One more day and still no brown envelope. :(

Hopes are high but feeling a bit low.

Still wondering what is taking them so long.

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:13 am

wparacha wrote:One more day and still no brown envelope. :(

Hopes are high but feeling a bit low.

Still wondering what is taking them so long.

Dnt worry Everything Will be Fine InshaALLAH AND We Will Get Our Approval Soon...

members

Post by members » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Is there anyone here who is waiting for more than six months?

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:05 am

Its over 6 month since i applied for mine, :? Never received any update , neither the letter saying that HO require more time for further investigation which i seen some members received near 6 month time frame .. I did get call back after request to get any info about my application but was told they are unable to tell even if my application is under process , apparently i have to write them in order to know if its still under progress .... Doesn't sound real at all as i was expecting it to be concluded well under their maximum time frame ... Well what can i say i can understand how would u feel as im going through same ... Word cannot express my concerns and anger on HO incompetency.
Pathetic how they deal with application

Abuzaid

Post by Abuzaid » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 am

RANA-ALI wrote:Its over 6 month since i applied for mine, :? Never received any update , neither the letter saying that HO require more time for further investigation which i seen some members received near 6 month time frame .. I did get call back after request to get any info about my application but was told they are unable to tell even if my application is under process , apparently i have to write them in order to know if its still under progress .... Doesn't sound real at all as i was expecting it to be concluded well under their maximum time frame ... Well what can i say i can understand how would u feel as im going through same ... Word cannot express my concerns and anger on HO incompetency.
Mr Rana, I know a guy who is not on this forum and he did apply in February. He contacted the HO and got exactly the same reply that they cannot tell the progress of the application. This seems ridiculous that even after their prescribed time they are still not in a position to update the applicant. Do you count your 6 months time from the date of application or from the date when they acknowledged your application, the reason I'm asking is they count it from date of acknowledgement and that definitely make sense. I've applied on 27/03/15 and got my acknowledgement letter dated 15/04/15 so this is my sixth month and I hope that I get my approval before contacting them and getting the same generic stereotype reply "we cannot tell you the progress on your application ".
Bro I can understand your feeling that you're going through as I'm on the same boat. All I can say is all the best to all of us....

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:53 am

HO dont follow any certain pattern . Currently they jumped to June applications . They should first finish the previous one date wise then they should move forward. I know this waiting game is quite hard , but inshaAllah there is always good news at end. You guys dont worry inshaAllah you all will get that brown famous envelope very soon at door steps. Have patience and you all will be rewarded :) Best of luck to all of you .

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Abuzaid wrote:
RANA-ALI wrote:Its over 6 month since i applied for mine, :? Never received any update , neither the letter saying that HO require more time for further investigation which i seen some members received near 6 month time frame .. I did get call back after request to get any info about my application but was told they are unable to tell even if my application is under process , apparently i have to write them in order to know if its still under progress .... Doesn't sound real at all as i was expecting it to be concluded well under their maximum time frame ... Well what can i say i can understand how would u feel as im going through same ... Word cannot express my concerns and anger on HO incompetency.
Mr Rana, I know a guy who is not on this forum and he did apply in February. He contacted the HO and got exactly the same reply that they cannot tell the progress of the application. This seems ridiculous that even after their prescribed time they are still not in a position to update the applicant. Do you count your 6 months time from the date of application or from the date when they acknowledged your application, the reason I'm asking is they count it from date of acknowledgement and that definitely make sense. I've applied on 27/03/15 and got my acknowledgement letter dated 15/04/15 so this is my sixth month and I hope that I get my approval before contacting them and getting the same generic stereotype reply "we cannot tell you the progress on your application ".
Bro I can understand your feeling that you're going through as I'm on the same boat. All I can say is all the best to all of us....
Wow dude you're on exactly the same timeline as me...application 27/03 via NCS, acknowledged 15/04. I've been away from home all week, so I guess you can imagine my disappointment going through all of last week's post and nothing from HO!
It really is distressing... For me it's not so much because its late, but I'm more disappointed by the lack of provision to track application progress! Really frustrating!!

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 am

Does any one remember if they filled in previous employer detail in the form version which we used in march
Just read on forum when someone asked question about putting employment history , i don't remember this question or did i miss it??is this a new thing or was always there?
This is bugging me now

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 am

tulip11 wrote:HO dont follow any certain pattern . Currently they jumped to June applications . They should first finish the previous one date wise then they should move forward. I know this waiting game is quite hard , but inshaAllah there is always good news at end. You guys dont worry inshaAllah you all will get that brown famous envelope very soon at door steps. Have patience and you all will be rewarded :) Best of luck to all of you .
Nice one Tulip - kind words! Fingers crossed we'll get something soon.

jackflash

Post by jackflash » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 am

RANA-ALI wrote:Does any one remember if they filled in previous employer detail in the form version which we used in march
Just read on forum when someone asked question about putting employment history , i don't remember this question or did i miss it??is this a new thing or was always there?
This is bugging me now
Ooooh I can't remember too! I'm sure it was current employer and HMRC details!

wparacha

Post by wparacha » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 am

jackflash wrote:
Abuzaid wrote:
Wow dude you're on exactly the same timeline as me...application 27/03 via NCS, acknowledged 15/04. I've been away from home all week, so I guess you can imagine my disappointment going through all of last week's post and nothing from HO!
It really is distressing... For me it's not so much because its late, but I'm more disappointed by the lack of provision to track application progress! Really frustrating!!

Mine is 15/03/2015, and waiting.
I hope we all have our long waited brown envelope this week.

Ahmed04
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed04 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:02 am

InshaALLAH WE WILL GET OURS THIS WEEK...

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 pm

jackflash wrote:
Ooooh I can't remember too! I'm sure it was current employer and HMRC details!
Thanks for reply... Yeah that's what i thought
Funny how desperately we start waiting for
the post man around this time of day , never waited that long for even a love letter ;) oldd schoool thing haha.... Half year to decide an application wow...
HO really deserve a applause....working really hard i bet...
U ll laugh that i even start waiting foe brown envelop after i cross one month... Every time post dropped from letter box Made my heart jump ... Never hated barclays card that much they even playing with my feeling too by sending credit card form in brown envelop last saturday... Sillyyyy :d