ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN and FCN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodt1347

PCN and FCN

Post by vinodt1347 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi,

Iam planning to apply for naturalisation. I did have a couple of PCNs for parking once at a Tesco's and another at a APCOA railway station park.This happened in last 6 months. Do these count and do I mention this?

More seriously today - I picked up a mobile while driving spoke briefly and give it to my wife to continue and there was a police car behind who pulled me up. The officer told me its an offence to use the mobile but then drove away. He did not give me a ticket or ask for my details etc. Is this serious? My ?NCS appointment is on 15/9. If I get a notice in the post before 15/9 is it worth going ahead and what happens if I get something after 15/9? I did ask a friend who is a retired officer and he said 90% you were let off else they should have taken your details on the spot.

Iam growing a bit concerned about this now..