ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Residence card just arrived into the uk

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

UK Residence card just arrived into the uk

Post by robsters » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 pm

hello

my wife arrived in the uk with my with her FP visa valid until feb 14 2016, how do we go about applying for the residence card for uk? what documentation should we provide and what pages on the form do you fill out? also one last question is it ok to request passports back straight away as we plan to return to ireland for a few days to collect the irish residence card as a back up, do they refused residence cards for uk? also my wife is pregnant should we show paper work of this would it help her case to remain in the uk? she due in december

regards

noajthan

Re: UK Residence card just arrived into the uk

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 pm

robsters wrote:hello

my wife arrived in the uk with my with her FP visa valid until feb 14 2016, how do we go about applying for the residence card for uk? what documentation should we provide and what pages on the form do you fill out? also one last question is it ok to request passports back straight away as we plan to return to ireland for a few days to collect the irish residence card as a back up, do they refused residence cards for uk? also my wife is pregnant should we show paper work of this would it help her case to remain in the uk? she due in december

regards
Start here:
https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-resid ... d/overview

and see this valuable information from the forum:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 80611.html

I can't comment about going to Ireland.

I am not aware of any concessions due to pregnancy - but good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Dublinhope

Re: UK Residence card just arrived into the uk

Post by Dublinhope » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi robster

Do you have any facebook or phone number to chat?
I m going to ireland next few day

Thanks