ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Neutrilaztion refused

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noajthan

Re: Neutrilaztion refused

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:55 am

Lepotee1 wrote:...

Another way of taking money from people it's annoying wish I didn't apply for it .. I was living on my business back home which I close we had to manage wife mortgage which she sold to sustain our life
Don't forget it is not a requirement to apply for citizenship (it's not a visa);
you can walk away from this & just carry on with life if you wish to.

You already have settled status here in UK so you are safe & sound indefinitely (as long as you don't leave UK for a 2 year stretch).
You don't even have to worry about the 2016 EU-referendum & any UK exit from EU.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Lepotee1
Newly Registered

Post by Lepotee1 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:01 am

Yes I wish I did not apply , just stole my hard earn cash ...all I need to start a family now with my new job in the city .. So ILR is ok and forever with me .

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 pm

If I scratch my memory then surely like to say that until 2009 when ukba introduced pbs system then huge influx of students started arriving even the people who were coming as visitors. Before 2009 the visitor category was very popular and people used to come and work on cash in hands jobs and a lot of them were caught & quizzed by ukba. In my guess maybe you worked somewhere where the people or maybe someone else familiar/unfamiliar to you might have complaint to them against you.

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Lepotee1 wrote:I gave them 3 years working history and national insurance dunno where they got in their mind that I was previously working on visiting visa I just feel it's pure beloved because we all know that you can go through to get indifinte if they know you work on visit visa .... All am waiting for is tax man letter and national insurance letter with bank details of the account I open after I got spouse visa then I can re apply for the review .......
lol, if it was pure beloved, none of the thousands of people would get their visas, none of them are white British ....

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Lepotee1 wrote:Applied in February got refused 2septmeber 2015 . Never meet any official on visiting visa ... Used the old form to apply
IN Feb 2015, citizenship forms did not have employment history, then why and how did you supply work history to them???
Forms from end of April started a requirement of 10 years work history.

Lepotee1
Newly Registered

Post by Lepotee1 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:24 pm

P60 from 2014 and employment letter for the company I wrk with for 4 years .... I have never did a cash in hand job .. We sold our mortgage to sustain that lasted us ...

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:24 pm

New HO guidance on 'good character' was brought in at the end of last year.
The guidance applies to all naturalisation decisions taken on or after 11 December 2014.

An interesting read, there are several areas I was unaware of including being subject to a hospital order, association with gangs & notoriety in the community all being grounds for refusal:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _D_v02.pdf
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Lepotee1 wrote:P60 from 2014 and employment letter for the company I wrk with for 4 years .... I have never did a cash in hand job .. We sold our mortgage to sustain that lasted us ...
you did not need to provide any of these documents with your application made in Feb 15....!!!