ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO - IF on Hold Shall I submit HMRC document there

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sachinjoshilondon201
BANNED

ILR PEO - IF on Hold Shall I submit HMRC document there

Post by sachinjoshilondon201 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:36 pm

[size=200]Hi All just saw a post today, someone mentioned that on PEO service they do keep on hold sometimes because of tax queries.

1. 'If' they keep my decision on Hold on PEO service - Shall I submit my tax document (self employment, tax re - work all paid) instead of me waiting for HO to send me a letter for asking for it. Because i am 100% sure that if they keep on hold it will be because of Tax. (TAx all almost all paid only £1.5k remaining, which will be cleared this month)

I had bit difference in Tax which I will clearing out this month. But sometimes it takes time to update on HMRC website, but once i clear it I will be asking HMRC for payment proof and I will take copy of Bank statement.

But I don't want HO to say that your tax record doesn't match. So for safer side I wan to know.

And also how to get it up to date on HMRC website?
Please advise.[/size]