ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kitenge
Newly Registered

Administrative Review

Post by Kitenge » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi guys,

Just a curiosity, if I send my admin review request via email (to the address provided in the entry clearance refusal notice I received), do you reckon UKVI will send me their decision via email, or via post?
What is their common practice in these situations?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

ff88

Re: Administrative Review

Post by ff88 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Kitenge wrote:Hi guys,

Just a curiosity, if I send my admin review request via email (to the address provided in the entry clearance refusal notice I received), do you reckon UKVI will send me their decision via email, or via post?
What is their common practice in these situations?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
I did an admin review in 2011. The decision came through email.

ValentinaL
Newly Registered

Post by ValentinaL » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm

I am in the same situation. My question is how do I submit official documents to support administrative review? By email or should i better send it by post? (In the refusal comment they thought i submitted false document i have to prove them wrong now)

ff88

Post by ff88 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:04 pm

ValentinaL wrote:I am in the same situation. My question is how do I submit official documents to support administrative review? By email or should i better send it by post? (In the refusal comment they thought i submitted false document i have to prove them wrong now)
Last time when I did. I filled the admin review form, scanned it, and faxed it to the number provided and took Delivered report of fax successfully. Then on same day I also emailed the scanned copy to the email address provided. Benefit of fax is that your admin req reaches them immediately and you case starts progress from same day. So you can do both fax and email

ff88

Post by ff88 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:06 pm

It also depends on what additional evidence you send to them. If thats something which ukba would like to see physically original documents, then u should post as well.

ValentinaL
Newly Registered

Post by ValentinaL » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:44 pm

fahadfaiz wrote:It also depends on what additional evidence you send to them. If thats something which ukba would like to see physically original documents, then u should post as well.
Thanks!

What if the box for explanation why the error was made to refuse visa is too small? can i write it on a separate page?

Kitenge
Newly Registered

Post by Kitenge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:42 pm

48 days and still no reply to my admin review request...
i understand they have a lot of work in this period, but when you pay 1200 GBP for NHS and visa application, you expect to receive a response in due time...so frustrating...