ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of application submit or Appointment date considered

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MattTT
United Kingdom

Date of application submit or Appointment date considered

Post by MattTT » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Applying for the settlement visa for my wife, Is the date of submitting the online application or the date of appointment considered as the end point for financial savings being held for 6 months?

Bucki

Re: Date of application submit or Appointment date considere

Post by Bucki » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 pm

MattTT wrote:Applying for the settlement visa for my wife, Is the date of submitting the online application or the date of appointment considered as the end point for financial savings being held for 6 months?
good question actually, would love to know this too

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:46 pm

MattTT wrote:Applying for the settlement visa for my wife, Is the date of submitting the online application or the date of appointment considered as the end point for financial savings being held for 6 months?
Date of online application, mine was refused because I went by date of biometrics appointment.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

MattTT
United Kingdom

Post by MattTT » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:25 am

Thank you for the replies here, they are appreciated. Sorry to hear about your experience shakoorh. The date of submitting an online application was the 4th, and my savings were present 6 months prior to this on that month's 4th too, so hopefully this shall not be an issue.

Does it matter that these savings were transferred between accounts (of the same name), i.e a current account to a savings account? In my case, I'll be providing all statements from the accounts.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 am

See also Desperate Help Required For Child -Date Of Application Issue.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

MattTT
United Kingdom

Post by MattTT » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:56 am

That's an interesting case example, thanks Vinny.