ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP ILR experience in Birmingham

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahin1110

HSMP ILR experience in Birmingham

Post by mahin1110 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:02 pm

I successfully got ILR this morning under HSMP category. Staff are helpful and cooperative. Confirmed that me and my wife both passed life in the UK test.Asked me to provide 3 months bank statements, Life in the UK test certificate for me and my wife and Employers' letter (if any). After verifying in computer databases he confirmed me that he would issue ILR and asked me to pay. The officer took about 8-10 minutes to complete the search.
Did not ask for any self-employment progress.

Thanks everyone who shared the experiences. I recommend to go Birmingham.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:19 pm

So this was in person?
And they ask you to pay after they look at the application? strange?

mahin1110

Post by mahin1110 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:04 pm

It was in person. Yes I was asked to pay after the caseworker confirmed that he would give me ILR. I think this is the benefit of applying in person.

SYH wrote:So this was in person?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:14 pm

mahin1110 wrote:It was in person. Yes I was asked to pay after the caseworker confirmed that he would give me ILR. I think this is the benefit of applying in person.

SYH wrote:So this was in person?
Congrats