ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due with Convictions Need Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muji111

ILR due with Convictions Need Help

Post by muji111 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:55 am

Hi Dear Moderators (vinny, Amber, sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan,Casa et al)

I am due for ILR on 10 year long residency and currently on Tier 1 General visa (expiry 2016).

on March 2006 convicted for exceeding 30 speed limit... 3 points and charge (don't remember how much)
on October 2006 convicted for driving without insurance 6 point and £200 charge
on September 2007 convicted by court of not paying fare when travelling in London bus don't remember charge
on January 2008 convicted by court of not paying fare when travelling in London bus £75 charge
on December 2010 arrested for Common Assault and released with out charge/caution etc (No further Action)

I was on Student visa for driving and failing to pay fare charges and on PSW when I was arrested.

I applied few visas but hasn't mentioned any thing and got visas without any issues. But after the arrest when I was extending my Tier 1, My BRP result was few hours late in Croydon office and the officer told me that its because we checking it with police.

Recently (Aug 2014) I applied SAR for Police National computer record on me and it come only with the arrest section mentioning "No Further Action" and also DNA, Fingerprints destroyed. Also My Standard Disclosure (CRB) shows no record (applied on 2011,2012 and 2014).

My Questions are

1. Should I put the above offences/charges in my FLR application now
2. What will be the consequences if they found I hasn't mentioned them in previous applications.
3. What will be the consequences if I don't mention them as they are not on PNC and CRB.

Kind Regards,

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR due with Convictions Need Help

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:25 pm

No they should not, all convictions should be declared.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

muji111

Post by muji111 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Thanks for your reply,
one more thing,

On ILR Set (LR) all the mentioned convictions will be on criminal conviction section or the "fail to pay fare" in Civil Judgement section?

I appreciate your reply

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:45 pm

A conviction goes under criminal conviction.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

muji111

Post by muji111 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Thanks Amber

rajpoot20
Newly Registered

Post by rajpoot20 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:07 am

Hi, did you declare all these while applying for ILR? could you please share your experience

Thanks