ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for turkey

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaskellpuppy
Newly Registered

Timeline for turkey

Post by gaskellpuppy » Thu May 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi folks
For those of u looking to get visas from Turkey to the UK thought I'd start a timeline for u all as I would have appreciated this when waiting for my husbands spouse visa!!!!note also that first application was turned down!!

Applied Istanbul 24/11/2014
Visa refused English language certificate invalid 14/1/2015

Reapplied 31/3/2015 and biometrics taken in Istanbul
Confirmed receipt by visa office 1/4/2015
Decision e mail received 28/5/2015 along with docs to be collected e mail

A point of note re settlement visas in order that they can track your use of visa the letter confirming decision generally has a reference no on it if u have been granted the visa and no reference no if u haven't!!!so u can predict wether u have your visa or not from the letter before u collect your documents!!!
Found this information on one of the university websites in the UK and can tell u that my experience bears this out!!!!

Good luck to everyone xxxx
:D

Nisha1981
Newly Registered

Re: Timeline for turkey

Post by Nisha1981 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi

I applied for my husband who is Egyptian and am really scared it's like my life is on hold ....

I submitted on the 26/04/2015
Email from Abu Dubai stating its been received 28/04/2015

And nothing since .....

How long did anyone esle visa take

Sesa
Newly Registered

Post by Sesa » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi,
We're in the same situation. My husband had his meeting in Izmir, Turkey on the 19th June 2015. It says on the gov website that 100% of applications are processed within 60 days. So if that's right, we have another 15 working days to wait to hear a decision. The waiting feels like forever, I just hope it's a positive outcome.

Has anyone heard anything yet?

dent.super
Newly Registered

Post by dent.super » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

@ Nisha1981

My partner gonna also apply in Egypt. have you heard back from them yet?

luvdmx
Newly Registered

Post by luvdmx » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:48 am

Sesa wrote:Hi,
We're in the same situation. My husband had his meeting in Izmir, Turkey on the 19th June 2015. It says on the gov website that 100% of applications are processed within 60 days. So if that's right, we have another 15 working days to wait to hear a decision. The waiting feels like forever, I just hope it's a positive outcome.

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Hello Sesa,

Have you a decision from turkey and please share with us. I applied for spouse visa on 19th August 2015. still counting.