ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omar1978

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by omar1978 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:31 am

tuhin wrote:Hello Everyone
By the grace of Almighty God I rec'd my PP after long 4 yrs along with ILR card yes'day, big relief. My full details is in page 1101. HO didn't send my wife's visa yet. Thanks everyone of this forum. :D

Please need advice for our uk born 1 yr old daughter, she doesn't have any PP at all. Know a little bit that she is entitled for Brit PP. Please advice me-

1. which form &
2. What documents

I need to send???

Many thanks.

I think your daughter need MN1 form A person under 18 who was born in the UK needs
• Completed application form MN1 (available on Home Office website),
• Child’s full UK birth certificate (showing child and parent’s details), and
passport if available;
• Evidence that at least one parent has either indefinite leave to remain, a
permanent residence card or is a British citizen;*
• If the parents are married, it may be useful to supply the marriage certificate.

possibly you need two referee for your daughter one her health visitor and other any professional person who got british passport. I am also trying to figure out.

other form you need is flr M

Kind Regards
T

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:43 pm

omar1978 wrote:HI

WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF SOME ONE LET ME KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS/CONDITIONS NEEDED FOR FLR M(DEPENDENT) AND MN1(UK BORN CHILD) APPLICANT WHEN CONSIDERING MAIN APPLICANT 10 YEARS BASED ILR..

REALLY APPRECIATE

OMAR
For flr m u need 18600 financial requirement. A1 english language for your spouse. last 6 months wageslips and bank statement. proof of addresses both of your name in same address and joint account or bills if any.

For MNI

Child should born in uK
One parent should got ILR.
If child is 10 or over than good character requirement.

U can use NCS as well for MN1
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

aloo

Post by aloo » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Hu guys , i really need advice
I d been in interview about toeic which was takes in 2011 , but now how long does the process take after interview ? Anyone been through ?
Thank you

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

omar1978 wrote:
By the grace of Almighty God I rec'd my PP after long 4 yrs along with ILR card yes'day, big relief. My full details is in page 1101. HO didn't send my wife's visa yet. Thanks everyone of this forum. :D

Please need advice for our uk born 1 yr old daughter, she doesn't have any PP at all. Know a little bit that she is entitled for Brit PP. Please advice me-

1. which form &
2. What documents

I need to send???

Many thanks.

I think your daughter need MN1 form A person under 18 who was born in the UK needs
passport if available;
Evidence that at least one parent has either indefinite leave to remain, a

• If the parents are married, it may be useful to supply the marriage certificate.

possibly you need two referee for your daughter one her health visitor and other any professional person who got british passport. I am also trying to figure out.

Kind Regards
T
The evidence refered to above (ILR/citizenship), will it be photocopy or original? Thanks
We Live by God's Grace

tuhin

Post by tuhin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 am

omar1978 wrote:

1. which form &
2. What documents

I need to send???

Many thanks.

passport if available;

Kind Regards
T

Many Tkx Brother Omar....

I'm bit confused, do I need to send my original ILR card + PP??

As per MN 1 guide page 28-29, I can't see to send the original ILR card or PP.

Plz reply, many thanks.

Kind Regards
T

ahussain
Newly Registered

Post by ahussain » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi All
I am going to apply for ILR (10 year long stay route).
My query is about my previous 2 HSMP Teir 1 applications, for these applications I had used my salaried income + income from a private ltd. company. Do I need to produce any documents as evidence for tax payments on the limited companies. The company is now dissolved and closed now. I have fulfilled all the other requirements for 10 year long stay route but I am bit confused on because of the above scenario. I would be looking to apply through the one day premium service.
Your suggestions and advice would be of great help.
Many Thanks

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm

aloo wrote:Hu guys , i really need advice
I d been in interview about toeic which was takes in 2011 , but now how long does the process take after interview ? Anyone been through ?
Thank you
Hi aloo,
There are actually few people who have had their interviews recently and waiting for their decision, i have mine in a week time, when have you had yours and when have you applied for ILR?

thanks

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:50 pm

ahussain wrote:Hi All
My query is about my previous 2 HSMP Teir 1 applications, for these applications I had used my salaried income + income from a private ltd. company. Do I need to produce any documents as evidence for tax payments on the limited companies. The company is now dissolved and closed now. I have fulfilled all the other requirements for 10 year long stay route but I am bit confused on because of the above scenario. I would be looking to apply through the one day premium service.
Many Thanks
Hi Hussain,
Showing your tax isn't actually the requirement but they might ask you for it, depends on the case worker.

thanks

hammad14

Post by hammad14 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:53 pm

tuhin wrote:
omar1978 wrote:

1. which form &
2. What documents

I need to send???

Many thanks.

passport if available;

Kind Regards
T

Plz reply, many thanks.

Kind Regards
T
Hi Tunhin,
if you do not want to send your original documents then the best way is to apply through citizenship service at your local council, they will charge you extra £20 for the each child and will attested copies of your documents and will check the form as, thats easy and hassles free

thanks

ahussain
Newly Registered

Post by ahussain » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 pm

hammad14 wrote:
ahussain wrote:Hi All
Many Thanks
Hi Hussain,
Showing your tax isn't actually the requirement but they might ask you for it, depends on the case worker.

thanks
Thanks for the feedback
Can I also ask if there was anyone who has got the same scenario like mine and was asked to provide evidence for the previous company based income that were showed to the Home Office on their previous HSMP Tier1 applications
If yes what docs were produced.
And for 10 year long stay is SET(LR) the correct application form
Many Thanks

ks373
BANNED

Post by ks373 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Respected Members

I am going to PEO for my ILR, and I have paid £1900 already from my Bank Card and filled my application form I just want to ask you guys a question about in Section A -Payment details questions A-1 to A18 I don't need to fill but should I still need to add these pages in my application form and the photocopies of these first 5 pages of section A, as well, looking forward to see your kind replies and advise.

Regards,
Ks

kazimhzaidi
Newly Registered

Post by kazimhzaidi » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:26 am

ahussain wrote:
Hi All
Many Thanks

Hi Hussain,

One of my friend got refused last week, He had same scenario like yours.
They asked him for tax things, his initial tax was cleared but extension one wasn't paid. HO refused his application. HO gave reason that "we assume you used deception while obtaining your last Leave".
Its better to consult any solicitors before applying.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:51 am

Tuhin Brother

congrates

share little bit..

after determination letter in total how much time they took to send u card and passport ??

did they asked u to provide any docs for your wife ? like english test ?

let me know
tuhin wrote:
omar1978 wrote:

1. which form &
2. What documents

I need to send???

Many thanks.

passport if available;

Kind Regards
T

Plz reply, many thanks.

Kind Regards
T

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Almighty God has done it for me again. Time to share my own good news...

Application type: SET (LR) Application : 10 year long residence
Application sent on: 16 July 2015
Application Received on: 17 July 2015
Payment deducted on: 20 July 2015
Acknowledgement(E-mail) letter received on : 20 July 2015
Biometric letter received on: 24 July 2015
Biometric done on: 25 July 2015
Application update email reminder: 17 Aug 2015
Documents returned/approval letter: 14 Sept 2015
Biometric card: waiting

I want to thank all our wonderful moderators and Mr Zee Ali
for all your assistance. God bless you all. To those still waiting for their good news or about to apply, I pray that God that did it for me will do it for you too.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 pm

kolaxy wrote:Almighty God has done it for me again. Time to share my own good news...

for all your assistance. God bless you all. To those still waiting for their good news or about to apply, I pray that God that did it for me will do it for you too.
Cograts Kolaxy. Enjoy your freedom. :D
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Quickreply

Post by Quickreply » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:24 pm

kolaxy wrote:Almighty God has done it for me again. Time to share my own good news...

Congratulation kolaxy,

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks Zee Ali and Quickreply. Quickreply, you sent me a text msg last Wednesday that I'll get it before Friday and you're right. Thanks man.

Quickreply

Post by Quickreply » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:35 pm

kolaxy wrote:Thanks Zee Ali and Quickreply. Quickreply, you sent me a text msg last Wednesday that I'll get it before Friday and you're right. Thanks man.
Very happy to know you got yours @ kolaxy, I
applied 4 days after your application .
Pls pray for me @ everyone.

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 pm

[quote="Quickreply"][quote="kolaxy"]Thanks Zee Ali and Quickreply. Quickreply, you sent me a text msg last Wednesday that I'll get it before Friday and you're right. Thanks man.[/quote]

Very happy to know you got yours @ kolaxy, I
applied 4 days after your application .
Pls pray for me @ everyone.[/quote]

Relax, you'll get your ILR before Friday by God's Grace.

akz

Post by akz » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:01 am

Waqasansaar wrote:Hello Members
Finally Its my time to share a great news of my approval today. AlhamdulilAllah by the grace of GOD long wait has been over.
I would like to thank all members and moderators here. It is really great forum and great help here. And I wish the good luck to those who are waiting for their approvals.
My time line is as follows...

Student + PSW + EEA family member
Application Sent - 05/03/15
Application Received - 06/03/15
Bio Metric - 25/03/15
Letter Received for requesting treaty rights and cohabitation proof for EEA partner - 10/07/15 (dated 08/07/15)
Documents Sent on - 16/07/15
Documents Received - 20/07/15
Approval Date - 23/07/15
Documents Received Back - 24/07/15 with approval letter and now waiting for BRP card.
I am really happy and thanks to allmighty Allah and to all my friends here.

Regards
waqas
Congratulation

can i apply for same category, I was student from 2004 -2006, HSMP 2006 - 2009, family member since 2009. my EEA wife was self employed from 2010 - still continued

what was ur eea family member status in uk , employed or self employed etc

Thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 am

Sorry double post

kratho11
Newly Registered

Post by kratho11 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:22 am

Hello Members
Finally Its my time to share a great news of my approval today.
I would like to thank all members and moderators here. It is really great forum and great help here. And I wish the good luck to those who are waiting for their approvals.

Student + Tier 2
Application Sent - 21/07/15
Application Received - 22/03/15
Application Acknowledgement: 28/07/2015
Bio Metric - 10/08/15
2nd Acknowledgement Letter - 27/08/2015
Approval Date - 11/09/15
Documents Received Back - 12/09/15 with approval letter and now waiting for BRP card.

Regards
kratho11

Quickreply

Post by Quickreply » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:38 am

kratho11 wrote:Hello Members
Finally Its my time to share a great news of my approval today.

Student + Tier 2
Application Sent - 21/07/15
Application Received - 22/03/15
Application Acknowledgement: 28/07/2015
Bio Metric - 10/08/15
2nd Acknowledgement Letter - 27/08/2015
Approval Date - 11/09/15
Documents Received Back - 12/09/15 with approval letter and now waiting for BRP card.

Regards
kratho11
Congratulation .. Enjoy your freedom.

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Congrats Kratho11. Mine was approved on 11 September as well. Goodluck to the rest of our fellow applicants.

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi Quickreply,

I replied your PM as soon as I got it but unfortunately it's stuck in my outbox waiting to be sent. It's well bro.