ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for stamp 4 since couples of week

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: waiting for stamp 4 since couples of week

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:50 am

sk007 wrote:Hello kunfayakun,

hru....u hav any good news reg yr doc/ltr. Mine is still pending now a days they r not replied any mails.... :(
Hi sk007

I feel sorry for you and I do not know what to say to you as I did not get anything regarding my application either but I am thinking to write them a letter this week that they have to issue a COA immediately, hope this letter will make the officers to have more consideration on my application.
Have you written them letter yet? I heard sometimes they do not reply to the emails :cry:
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:06 pm

I've been waiting for over 8 weeks now. In the last couple of weeks I've sent 3 email with no response whatsoever. And, honestly, I don't know what to do next. I was thinking of going to their office but I'm not sure what would be accomplished by that. I tried calling GNIB phone, of course, there is never an answer. Should I complain to Solvit? Would that do any good?

sk007

Post by sk007 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello kunfayakun,

any update, I hav same status waiting and waiting, very frankly at this situation am speechless ......... :|

sk007

Post by sk007 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Hello Lukas888,

I hav also mailed three times but no replied recvd from them, and mine is 12 week so still waiting row coz we hav no choice. And I suggested u for yr good self u wait for more and don't involve solvit.if u wan go to go there then better instead of solvit. But at the last choices is yrs wt u wan u can do. 8)

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:28 pm

I don't really wanna do it either, but I don't know what else to do. I can't just sit at home and do nothing. Even in their email they say it takes up to 7 weeks. There must be some law that they have to follow. They cannot just take your passport for 3 months and not even answer a simple question.

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Obie,

If you don't mind explaining what kind of legal action You were threatening with and what is their legal requirement time wise? Is there a deadline they can't breach?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Dear sk007 and Lukas888
sk007 wrote:Hello kunfayakun,

any update, I hav same status waiting and waiting, very frankly at this situation am speechless ......... :|
Unfortunately Nothing at all, it is really hard to be waiting and do nothing at home, so far I heard they are not replying to the emails now but I am thinking to write them a letter saying we need our passports back and COA to be issued Immediately under the Directive so you guys tell me if you have posted them a letter like that?
Thanks.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm afraid to ask for my passport as, in my mind, that gives them an excuse to draw it out even longer. I'll probably just go there and ask in person. Probably won't do any good but at least I'll try.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:51 pm

okay but I am just wondering if we can go there and ask in person? Do you know anybody did this?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:58 pm

I live in Cork so I I'll have to come to Dublin and check. But I believe You can go in person and ask about your application. On the other hand, as they have no phone and nobody to respond to an email I wouldn't expect much. But I have to do something, they obviously don't care how long it takes them to do anything.

sk007

Post by sk007 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

hello guys,

I think lukas888 saying right, we should go Dublin off and ask them where about ours
application /doc/passport etc. But other hand some people says that there is no information desk as well only security staff sitting there and if u ask them then they only says u write yr application and submit here........... :( so guyssssssssssss wats the next.... comments pls

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Lukas888 and sk007

Yes we can go but I do not think it will work out because like you saying there is no help desk and we can not find any officers to talk about this, only security officers to receive documents and application :( so I do not understand what to do next!
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:29 pm

hello guys,

here I concluded the result we have one option and option is waitinggggggggggggg, and we cant do any thing. . :?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Lol I am gonna contact solvit and ask for an option for our situation, what do you think? :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:05 pm

I will do the same. if SK is already waiting for 12 weeks then there is really no point in waiting. I called every phone I could find and nobody is ever picking up. It is just unbelievable that they can refuse to give any information while holding our passports. How long are the rest of you guys waiting for?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 pm

I have been waiting for nearly 7 weeks but I have read Directive and it is saying that certificate of registration to be issued immediately but it doesn't say the time period exactly :( and you know They never provide their phone number to call them, even if we do they will never respond,I am in need of my passport to travel back to UK to see my mom but I do understand what to do except contacting solvit.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Did you send them an email requesting your passport?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Yeah I said "I did not receive any acknowledgment that my application has been received or not and I am in need of my passport due to some business purpose therefore please send my documents back as soon as possible" I wrote like this but no response :(

I am thinking to contact solvit and discuss about what we can do if need our documents, that is the only one option is left for us I guess so what do you think?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:46 pm

That's just unbelievable. I don't know what's going on in their offices but, whatever it is, it looks like there is only one guy working with the applications when he is not cleaning the windows. I really don't see what's so complicated about issuing a confirmation. If there are 10 people working there and it takes them 4 hours to go thru one application that's still 800 applications in 8 weeks. I don't know how many they receive but still they can at least answer an email. I honestly don't know what else to do so monday morning I'm calling Solvit.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 pm

yes it is unbelievable that they are not responding us properly and seems like there is no officers. you know some people requested their documents and they just returned the passports and marriage certificate only, no right to work certificate or temporary stamp letter :o so i think no point sending them letter!
Like you said it is better calling solvit so please update if there is anything good news.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 pm

I emailed solvit about the situation in dublin office and if they eere aware of the delay and doing somthing about it. There reply was....

"Dear Ahmed

We are aware of the current issues with visa processing times and we are in regular contact with the relevant authority in Ireland. There has been a large volume of applications recently and unfortunately they have been unable to continue to meet target processing times.

We hope that this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Patrick Sinnott
Irish SOLVIT Centre
Internal Market Unit
Dept. Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
Kildare Street
Dublin 2 "

Thnink solvit has very little say in things until u get a refusal at any stage

sk007

Post by sk007 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

hello everyone,

I think they have shortage of staff and huge volume of applications, so guys I again tell all of u we hav only one waiting option and we Cant do anything at this stage as pti2323 mention solvit remarks.....so chill and waitinggggggggg for surprises................ 8)

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:14 pm

I'm sorry to break it to you guys but we are screwed. This came in an email today

Dear .....,

Your application was received in this office on 22/07/2015.

Applications are processed in chronological order. Due to the very large
volume of applications on hand, it may take a further 8-10 weeks before a
response is issued from this office. Once your documents have been
processed, they will be returned to you and any outstanding documents will
be requested.

Best regards,

Magdalen M. Keady
EU Treaty Rights Unit
Residence Division
Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
13-14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2

So basically I have to wait for 4 months just to get a response from them. And that is just idiotic. And I really don't know what to do know.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Oh my goodness another 10 weeks??? :o It is ridiculous, for a temporary stamp, we have to wait 4 months?! can't believe this, we are already in Ireland for 4 months, another 4 months for temporary stamp and another 2 months for Family permit then almost a year to go to UK? :x :shock:
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:53 pm

hello guys,

now today 12 weeks completed so I pray all of u and u people pray for me........... :?