ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Post by Sarav karthick » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Hi There,

I am currently holding Tier 2 ICT Long term visa till May 2016 and recently blessed with baby girl on June month.I have completed UK Birth registration & Indian Consulate Child Birth registration last week (both received) and in the process of applying Indian passport for her.

On a positive note I assume the passport will come in next 4-6 weeks, am planning for her travel to India in the Mid November and like to check whether she need to have valid UK visa or any supporting documents while she was travelling to India.

secret.simon

Re: Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Post by secret.simon » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:28 am

She does not need a visa to leave the UK to go to India. She will need a Tier 2 dependant visa to return to the UK.

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Re: Indian Baby Passport and UK Visa - Born in UK

Post by Sarav karthick » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Thanks for the update. If my kid planned to stay here in UK can i apply for her visa during my next WP extension in the month of April 2016 or before that once i got her passport.