ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which immigration form should i use CONFUSE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tabby153
Newly Registered

Which immigration form should i use CONFUSE

Post by tabby153 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi
I'm really in-need of some advice and i taught this can be my final resort
I came to the United Kingdom January 2011 after my boyfriend was injury in afghan whilst on deployment and i was granted a 3 months visitor visa also i was five months pregnant with twins.
Later, on i then extended for another six months visitor visa and was granted, within that period i got married to my then boyfriend now husband and got a 4 years dependent visa. My husband is now a ex solider since being medically discharged from the armed forces in 2015 with two nationality one includes British national and his home country national.
Two British children holds British passports and now 4 years. I was separated from husband in June 2014 due to several domestic violence against me and other problems.
I'm now stuck in knowing which application to really apply for, ive seek many advice and it seems am only going around in circles bearing in mind my visa expires in January.

I was told to apply using the SET(AF) But then realize im not living with my husband no more now im told to use the private family life because of my children. Also i work bank for the nhs due to childcare and a single mom, i understand that private life comes with no recourse and i think i would be needing recourse with two 4 yrs old, no maintenance from the child dad, and i struggle to work with no help but i still try to juggle it .

Can anyone who might have been in similar situation comment or have any knowledge of immigration comment please . Ill appreciate all the feed back

pentatonic
Newly Registered

Re: Which immigration form should i use CONFUSE

Post by pentatonic » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Have you considered Form SET(DV) ?

This only works if you've reported the domestic violence case against your husband to the relevant authorities though. The list of acceptable evidence can be found on pages 11 and 12 of the form.

tabby153
Newly Registered

Re: Which immigration form should i use CONFUSE

Post by tabby153 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:56 am

Hello,
Thanks for the reply I have consider using the set Dv form bbut since I was given discretionary leave before with my cucurrent visa it's not given twice and yes all my incidents was reported to the local authorities and other organisation I have all documents that's needed for my change of status .
My only confuse is the correct form but also I was told using the SET (FP) form I can then apply to have the conditions removed to have access to public funds it's not for everyone but in some cases the home office consider it depending on each circumstances