ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by humbleguy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:57 pm

frqazi wrote:Hi all,

Need your advice on an issue.

I've been sorting out my documents and was going through my payslips and noticed that my first payslip has a number wrong in my NI number.

I spoke to my employer and they said they can't get it reprinted so I'm not sure if that is an issue or is that something they will pick up on. Should I get a letter from them stating they have made this mistake and do I need to contact HM Revenue?

Not sure what to do so any help will be appreciated.

Jazakallah
Must at least get a letter of explaination from employer or you will get refused

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:27 pm

hi everyone how r ya?
congrats to those who have received their visas and best of luck to those who are still waiting :D
i ve been in birmingham for the last 8 mnths.just wana ask a question?
which documents m gnna need for my stay which i ll b applyng after a year or so
can anybody list those documents for me :P
thnx
INSHALLAH everybody waiting will get good news :)

saifchoudry1
Newly Registered

Post by saifchoudry1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:24 am

Biometrics: 12 june 2015
Received: 16th June
Escalated: 9th september 2015 (referred to another authority)
Processed email: 11th september 2015
RFC: Phone call to pickup passport - Visa Granted Alhamdulilah 14 September 2015

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 am

saifchoudry1 wrote:Biometrics: 12 june 2015
RFC: Phone call to pickup passport - Visa Granted Alhamdulilah 14 September 2015
Congrats

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:18 am

Hello everyone

Just had the same update again that a decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted.
I escalated again and wait what they say any idea of how long they take its long now 22/04/15 and still waiting :oops: :evil:

Any idea what they check
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:52 am

Cong brother.
What's your visa start and end day,I know it's 28 days but sometime they stamped early so you get less time when you pickup the passport
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:55 am

CoNgratulations
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:37 am

Got the process email

Anyone knows how long it will take before collection email is sent???

umber ali
Newly Registered

Post by umber ali » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:47 am

humbleguy wrote:Got the process email

Congrats
Tomorrow inshallah they wil call u for collection

Brom

Post by Brom » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 am

humbleguy wrote:Got the process email

Congrats man

I hope Inshah Allah it's good news for you and do pray us too
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am

English Language requirment for my wife i am british national:

she has done A1English test from city and guild london on 23rd march. looking at the notes from the Homeoffice email received yesrday in note section, i am a bit confused now, could u please guide plz.

biometric done: 26-08-2015
visa applied on : 07-09-2015
document received at shefield office : 08-09-2015
Visa catergory: Settlement
Type: Wife
English test passed: A1 from city and guild trough SLS islamabad

could you please advise? i am a bit confused, i think it rigt but a bit confused?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _tests.pdf

Notes:
1) Spouse & partner
: If you intend to apply under the spouse and partner route you must provide evidence that you have passed the speaking and Listening components of a test at level A1 or above. You do not need to demonstrate reading and writing skills. Where a test examines all four components (speaking, listening, reading and writing) you do notneed to pass the reading and writing components, you only need to evidence passing the speaking and listening components.

2) Settlement
: If you intend to apply under the settlement route you must provide evidence that you have passed the speaking and listening components of a test at level B1 or above.You do not need to demonstrate reading and writing skills. Where atest examines all four components (speaking, listening, reading and writing) you do not need to pass thereading and writing components, you only need to evidence passing the speaking and listening components.

Could you please explain this to me plz

worried1

Post by worried1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 am

cant blv wrote:Sajjad UK

i did not do either of these two things, i just filled email form and sent GWF No. Date of birth,
i dont actually know how to escalate, someone told its just sending all info thats it.
i m getting upset, but i have patience only due to guys like you, midra, tahmina who have waited more than me,
please explain what is escalating, im reading a lot about this word but have no idea what it means thankyou

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 pm

speed0192 wrote:English Language requirment for my wife i am british national:

she has done A1English test from city and guild london on 23rd march. looking at the notes from the Homeoffice email received yesrday in note section, i am a bit confused now, could u please guide plz.

could you please advise? i am a bit confused, i think it rigt but a bit confused?

Notes:
1) Spouse & partner
: If you intend to apply under the spouse and partner route you must provide evidence that you have passed the speaking and Listening components of a test at level A1 or above. You do not need to demonstrate reading and writing skills. Where a test examines all four components (speaking, listening, reading and writing) you do notneed to pass the reading and writing components, you only need to evidence passing the speaking and listening components.

2) Settlement
: If you intend to apply under the settlement route you must provide evidence that you have passed the speaking and listening components of a test at level B1 or above.You do not need to demonstrate reading and writing skills. Where atest examines all four components (speaking, listening, reading and writing) you do not need to pass thereading and writing components, you only need to evidence passing the speaking and listening components.

Dont worry bro

A1 city&guilds test is only accepted if test taken before April 2015 and will not be able to be used for immigration purposes after November 5th, b1 is used for ILR so u can take the b1 when applying for FLR then use it for ILR...

When did your wife sit the exam??

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:

Notes:
1) Spouse & partner

2) Settlement

Dont worry bro

A1 city&guilds test is only accepted if test taken before April 2015 and will not be able to be used for immigration purposes after November 5th, b1 is used for ILR so u can take the b1 when applying for FLR then use it for ILR...

hello Sister thank you very much for your reply, , she sit in the eam 23rd march 2015. i kow its ok.

but when i printed the form , it showing

Visa type: setllement
catgary wife:

it seems like i have printed the wrong form or what, but i m sure i have selected the right fom, iyou know the immigaration people they dont care, i dont know.

Thak you anyway , any update on your application?

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the processed email to arrive. I wish they'd hurry up.
InshALLAH tomorrow will be the day :-)
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

AHMED91
Newly Registered

Post by AHMED91 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Salam Everyone,

My timeline is as follows

11th June biometrice Mirpur
16th June Received at BHC
still waiting...

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 pm

How to ascertain that documents are received at sheffield? We sent it throught royal mail special delivery. Online tracking shows nothing.

rizwan2015

Post by rizwan2015 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Who eles got this email.

Application been delayed while we undertake further checks.
Unable to make decision in published service standards.
You case will conclude as soon as possible.

Anyone ?

haychtee
Newly Registered

Post by haychtee » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Asalammu Alaykum got the following from UKVI what does it mean? Or is it a generic email Thanks.
Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

Please note that if you have lodged your Settlement application in the Caribbean region or Nigeria you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. We will not start to assess your application until we are in receipt of these.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Haychtee

Hi, I still have not received confirmation from Sheffield, that they have received my application, I know my application was delivered on the 26.08.15 as it was signed for on that day I did recorded delivery. when did you apply???????

Biometrics 21.08.15 Islamabad
Paperwork received when tracked Royal Mail 26.08.15
Waiting for confirmation paperwork received....
RFC............???????

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:44 pm

speed0192 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

Notes:
1) Spouse & partner

2) Settlement

Dont worry bro

hello Sister thank you very much for your reply, , she sit in the eam 23rd march 2015. i kow its ok.

but when i printed the form , it showing

Visa type: setllement
catgary wife:

it seems like i have printed the wrong form or what, but i m sure i have selected the right fom, iyou know the immigaration people they dont care, i dont know.

Thak you anyway , any update on your application?
How can u print out the wrong form?? There are only 2..appendix 2 and Online visa application

And no news on me yet inshallah hoping for some news this week or next do dua for me please bro
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 pm

wasnav wrote:How to ascertain that documents are received at sheffield? We sent it throught royal mail special delivery. Online tracking shows nothing.
Wait 24 hours if not go to the post office to c if they can track it for u also it can take up to 4 weeks to get a email saying they have your docs

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 pm

haychtee wrote:Asalammu Alaykum got the following from UKVI what does it mean? Or is it a generic email Thanks.
Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

Please note that if you have lodged your Settlement application in the Caribbean region or Nigeria you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. We will not start to assess your application until we are in receipt of these.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Visit Visa applications within 15 working days and all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks of the application date. If it is not possible to complete your application within this timeframe a member of our team will contact you to explain why.

If you have paid for Priority Service, your application will be placed in front of the queue and assessed ahead of other non-priority visa applications. As indicated in the terms of service, the amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa fees, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or if the decision is delayed.

We regret that we are unable to respond to enquiries asking about the status of any application. Staff at Embassies, visa processing centres and visa application centres cannot assist with visa enquiries. You may also wish to view the current processing times for applications made in your country.

A further email will be sent to you to confirm when your application has been assessed and dispatched. If your application was made in a Visa Application Centre, the staff there will contact you when your documents are ready – please do not attend the Centre until you are requested to do so.

Please note that you are advised not to purchase flight tickets until you have secured a visa for travel to the UK.

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Its just to let u know they have your docs

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

umber ali
Newly Registered

Post by umber ali » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:02 am

I got the update referred to other authorities for final decision on Thursday
And today also the same update ..

Why they taking so long ??

Annoying for me

Mostly people get process email within three days of this status

Why they taking so long anyone any knowledge !

Brom

Post by Brom » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 am

rizwan2015 wrote:Who eles got this email.

Application been delayed while we undertake further checks.
Unable to make decision in published service standards.
You case will conclude as soon as possible.

Anyone ?
Me and still waiting ........
RFC- 30/09/15 refused