ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kunal parikh

Spouse Naturalisation

Post by kunal parikh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi

i am going to apply for my spouse naturalisation on the basis of 3 years rule. Just wanted to check I have received bus lane fine in March 2014. However, my wife is register keeper of the car and so penality notice came in her name. I have told them over the phone while paying the fine that I was driving the car. I did not declare this in her ILR application in April 2014. I went for same day so fine must have come after the approval. I just wanted to check do I have to declare this in Naturalisation application even though she did get any points or anything like that.

Please advise.

Thanks
Kunal

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Re: Spouse Naturalisation

Post by chocolateorange88 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 pm

I believe it does need to be declared. If youre not sure where to declare it, just add a note in the extra information box towards the end of the form.

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 am

hi

thanks for your reply..

Are you really sure about this?

I think its not really any offence. I am going through NCS so will also ask them..

Thanks
Kunal

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:11 am

Sorry i may have mis-read...

When you told them you was driving, did they take any details for you??

If not then you should be okay! if they did, to be on safe side you should declare.

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:13 pm

hey\

no I just got the bus lane fine in the post. There was no police involved in this.

Do I need to declare this as there is no really offence?
Pls advise

Thanks
Kunal