ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK general visitor VISA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SG123
Newly Registered

UK general visitor VISA

Post by SG123 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 am

Hi,

I have applied for UK visitor VISA since my husband is going on tier 2 ICT lon term visa and will return back in feb 2016, I want to visit him in between for duration of 10 days.

I have provided all necessary documents but one thing just clicked in my mind that my previous name was Sapna Rani Gupta and now my new name is sapna goel , so i have provided them all the details which will establish that both the names belongs to same person. but Problem here is my current company records has my name Sapna Gupta where as my actual name was (Sapna Rani Gupta) and i have recently changed my name to sapna goel for which i have already provided them a letter from my employer declaring that my name will be effective from septmeber, but all other docs eg passport, bank acc etc has my new name (sapna Goel).

Query/ Concern:-
will there be a problem for UKVI to establish that Sapna Rani Gupta and Sapna Gupta is same person and now currently she is known as Sapna Goel.

although i have provided them my bank statement in which my salary is credited from my current company, also i have provided them last 3 years ITR @ from my last company and 1 from my current company) in which my Pan card details are mentioned which is same throughout LAst 3 years ITR statement.